• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham V Inter Milan

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_p3r8uqqu0b1tjvu1to2_500.gif
Does he look over, see a dinosaur and then turn on the ignition?

Def a game for a little rotation before the big one over the weekend. Truth is, we have little chance of making it to the next round, so let's be sensible and not overstretch our players who are recently back from injury.

---------Lloris------------
KWP--Toby-Jan--Davies
----Winks---Wanyama
Sonny--Lamela---Lucas
----------Kane----------

We'll win.

Totally disagree with this. I think whilst there's still a chance of qualification we have to pursue it! Who have we become if we're now disregarding Europe's elite competition just because we're at the Nou Camp in a couple of weeks!?? Are we now that arrogant towards the CL?

Then there's the case for momentum. A great result on Sat, followed by the necessary result on Weds, and we go into Arsenal as a team full of confidence.

Plus I really don't see many of our players being tired from Sat. Chelsea were chasing the game for the large majority and our pressing play didn't appear to be over-the-top-exhausting. Sissoko didn't look weary. Nor did Dier. Or Alli. Son is a confidence player who now has his goal. Maybe bring in Lamela but def no need to start putting KWP and Vic in there.

And as a final smaller point, it's 2 home games and one at Emirates. Hardly much travelling either. Players should be fine and the fact it's Arsenal should give them plenty of extra motivation.

Strongest team all week. No rest for the wicked. Get the three wins we need this week and go into Xmas smiling and lauding the plaudits.

Last edited:
We'll win this. 2-0. Kane and Moura to score.

Moura, Lamela, Trippier, Winks and Verts to start in place of Son, Alli, Aurier, Dier and Foyth from the weekend.

I wont know until about 6pm on the day as to whether I can make the game... Does anybody know if you can still just get a ticket on the day at the ground?

Totally disagree with this. I think whilst there's still a chance of qualification we have to pursue it! Who have we become if we're now disregarding Europe's elite competition just because we're at the Nou Camp in a couple of weeks!?? Are we now that arrogant towards the CL?

Then there's the case for momentum. A great result on Sat, followed by the necessary result on Weds, and we go into Arsenal as a team full of confidence.

Plus I really don't see many of our players being tired from Sat. Chelsea were chasing the game for the large majority and our pressing play didn't appear to be over-the-top-exhausting. Sissoko didn't look weary. Nor did Dier. Or Alli. Son is a confidence player who now has his goal. Maybe bring in Lamela but def no need to start putting KWP and Vic in there.

And as a final smaller point, it's 2 home games and one at Emirates. Hardly much travelling either. Players should be fine and the fact it's Arsenal should give them plenty of extra motivation.

Strongest team all week. No rest for the wicked. Get the three wins we need this week and go into Xmas smiling and lauding the plaudits.

Is this the omt for the Woolwich game?

-------------Lloris---------------
Aurier---Toby Verts---Davies
-----Winks------Dier----------
--Lamela ---Eriksen----Alli--
-------------Kane--------------

Forget about this attitude of lets give up on the CL. Win this and if Barca win/qualify for the knock out round against PSV, we could easily get a win at Camp Nou.

Worry about the Goons once we've got three points in the bag.

Only issue with that team is leaving out our two quickest attackers - Son and Moura - and when we've done that previous we look one-paced. I wouldn't be surprised to see the following, whether set up as a 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1

-------------Lloris---------------

Aurier---Toby Verts---Davies

---Dele-----Dier---Eriksen

--Lamela---Kane---Moura

You don't think it's acceptable to acknowledge a NLD that follows the Inter game when discussing team selection for Weds? Given how hectic our schedule has been and how this is sandwiched in the middle of a very important week?

Wow. Tough crowd.
It's fine with me but I know people who probably do as it seems any mention of a forthcoming game sends them into a omt frenzy.

Team news just in and its good and bad.

Rose back in full training but unlikely to be involved tomorrow, possible for weekend or more likely soton in a week.

Trippier very close to being back in full training.

Sanchez has commenced outdoor work on his own, suggesting he could be back earlier than initially thought, maybe around 3 weeks?

Dembele as you were but Wanyama is now also injured and is in rehab again on his knee!

He does sadly appear well and truly done for!

Team news just in and its good and bad.

Rose back in full training but unlikely to be involved tomorrow, possible for weekend or more likely soton in a week.

Trippier very close to being back in full training.

Sanchez has commenced outdoor work on his own, suggesting he could be back earlier than initially thought, maybe around 3 weeks?

Dembele as you were but Wanyama is now also injured and is in rehab again on his knee!

He does sadly appear well and truly done for!

Important thing, given Sanchez an FOyth are out, is that we have Vertonghen back

I dont think he'll go that attacking. Most likely he'll go with the same as against Chelsea, give or take a Verts/Foyth, Son/Moura type swap.

I was thinking Lamela will start. Been good in the CL this season. Apparently didn't get back from Argentina until Friday, but should be fresh for this.

Question is for who (Probably Son as Poch mentioned managing his game time)....and then if Moura does play who else misses out. Maybe manage Alli's time.

Can see 4231 with the 231 being:

Winks Dier

Lamela Eriksen Moura

Kane

Or 433 with Alli included and the 33 being:

Winks/Dier
Eriksen Alli

Lamela Kane Moura

Only issue with that team is leaving out our two quickest attackers - Son and Moura - and when we've done that previous we look one-paced.

I thought it worked well on Saturday?! I’d prefer two pace merchants to be the plan b against a tiring defence.

Back