• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Everton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, at least I'm not paying good money to watch this train wreck of a season.

It's not even the result, but rather the lack of coherency, of a system. For me, that's a coaching problem.

Horrible performance. Lucky to draw given we had no chances other than two mistakes that fell to our best player.

brick all over the pitch. Whether or not Kane plays next week, we've absolutely no chance against City. None.

@milo Hugo. I probably really think Kane but Hugo was excellent.

I'm glad Levy was there to watch that. We're a shambles. We have no identity, play cowardly football. This is worse that the Geroge Graham era

If Jose is manager next season, I cant imagine that the stadium will be full

Felt like the majority of end of season games in the 90s and early 00's, a game with nothing on it, safe from relegation and no hope of getting into Europe.
The sooner this joyless season ends the better

I'm glad Levy was there to watch that. We're a shambles. We have no identity, play cowardly football. This is worse that the Geroge Graham era

If Jose is manager next season, I cant imagine that the stadium will be full

I'll be outraged if he's not sacked at the end of the season and an obviously researched and headhunted replacement isn't appointed immediately

Back