• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. I cant imagine many players wanting to join us in the summer. THe cloud and stink lingering over us from our performances is awful

A new manager and they might.

I would take Scott Parker and a couple of defenders from Fulham.

My big worry is that despite not having a massive wage bill Levy complains it is hard to shift players on because they are on good wages.

Think anyone coming in would have to have players like Sissoko and Dier Aurier and Davies none if them good enough.

So do we (not necessarily you) think that the squad we have is not even coachable by Mourinho? I don't. I think Mou is past it and the game has advanced past is ossified and toxic abilities.

I can overlook his toxic personality if he gets results. If he doesnt, we have a manager who plays dull football, picks fights with players/doctors/media, doesnt bring success and costs £15m per year. What part of that makes sense?

So, we might anguish over an ignominious defeat. But rejoice over the impending doom it would cast on Mourinho.

I can work with that.

Ahh, and there's that Pearce bitch nattering again about a negative Spurs fact. Last time we went out in Europe after winning the first leg by two goals - '63 against ManU in the whatever cup.

Back