• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

I've seen it mentioned here a few times. On top of that, the media have pushed it a few times. If we continue to play as we are and results aren't good, they'll rake it up again and that will see a narrative build that detractors will be keen to latch on to.
That statement was Levy taking the heat off of himself. Ridiculous that it seems to have worked completely if media and people on here mentioning it as though it was anything else....

We were disjointed. We had no transformation player linking the attack and the defence. As there was no Son, we had had no players making the run in behind Kane.

I feel as if the players’ heads dropped once Tanganga was sent off. We had shown no creative spark, we had given no sense that we would achieve a result, but instead we were waiting for a 0-0… or as it transpired, a sizeable loss. Nuno Espírito Santo was either unprepared to make the required changes, or was unable to make the desired changes with forced substitutions for first, Dier’s injury, and then Tanganga’s dismissal.

Ultimately, it was a game that we were never going to win set up as we were. We need Ndombele to find his head, he is the link player that we need. He is a player that can be a ball carrier and also a distributor. He has the eye for a pass and can help the side tick BUT he needs to get his head down, play hard and be the player that he can be, and that we need him to be.

Ndombele is the answer but sadly only if he wants to be.

I think he is 'an' answer...I'd love to see him and Gil in the same side, excelling...

He would
The guy can’t win here
He needs to leave and start again
Forward passes that starts moves and puts the opposition defence on the back foot.
Not those that result in return passes to winks so he can increase his pass tally through meaningless ball circulation.

Back