• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Crystal Palace ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids

Less than 20 hours to go until our next match kicks off - and still no OMT :rage:

Lets go

Romero, Sanchez and GLC of course out.

Not looking good for Son.

Bergwijn also questionable.

Skippy spotted in one of the training videos from today, so expect him to start.

Would go with:

Lloris - Emerson, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon - Dele, Højbjerg, Skipp - Lucas, Gil, Kane

Rodon in or Tanganga CB with Emerson or Doherty at RB? That's a difficult one to predict. Rodon, Emerson and Doherty are all in various ways unproven or lacking match fitness in our system now.

Tanganga is also untested at CB. I'd guess Rodon in as it's one uncertainty less.

If Skipp isn't fit Winks in. Same role and position as Skipp.

If Bergwijn is also out then Gil I guess.

Rodon and Dier at CB -- as to which side, that's up to Nuno. Rodon favours LCB, doesn't he? Dier used to be more right sided, but is he still?

Tanganga RB -- I certainly wouldn't fancy Doherty against Zaha. Or perhaps three CBs with Emerson as an attacking RB.

Hopefully Skipp will be fit enough to play. Ndombele...meh, I just don't know any more.

Could this be the game where Gil bursts on to the scene?

Top of the League.

Time to bring in Doherty

listing

+ Bergwijn had his foot in ice and presumably out.
Sessegnon also injured.

Already Skip >> Winks imo.
Would be a great time for Ndombele to come in instead.
Would be really happy to see Ndombele start, as that would obviously mean that he's been training really well for a while now.

Just think it's unlikely that he'll be dropped right into the starting lineup with no match fitness.

If Skipp is available:

-------------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------

Tanganga--------------Dier----------------------Rodon------------------Reguilon

-----------------------Hojbjerg-----------------------Skipp------------------------

----Lucas---------------------------Dele----------------------------Gil------------

--------------------------------------Kane-------------------------------------------

If Skipp is not available:

-------------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------

------------Tanganga--------------Dier-------------------Rodon-------------

Emerson-----------------------Hojbjerg----------------------------Reguilon

----Lucas---------------------------Dele----------------------------Gil------------

--------------------------------------Kane-------------------------------------------

Back