• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

Should've been much more comfortable, Kane could've easily got a couple and others had good chances.

Those two Juve rejects that aren't any good are doing ok...

My mates brother in law is a massive Juve fan and he told me Bentancur is absolutely fudging useless. Was sending me YouTube videos before he played of how bad he was.

Yesterday he finally admitted that maybe the manager who has won Serie A knows more about football than him and the Juve fan…

A word on their support too. Was expecting fireworks a bit. They were fudging brick. Barely heard the pikey clams. Government must have moved childrens allowance day to a Sunday.

I hate West Ham, I love beating them, I love beating them comfortably. Wish we hadn't missed the sitters as 5-1 would not have flattered us. fudge off back to your box Stratford retail park!

You took the words right out of my mouth. So I'll write them in a slightly different manner.

We owed West Ham that. For all their cup finals when they've stolen a draw or win at our stadium. Get back in your dildo filled box and fcuk off back to midtable where you belong, you skid mark of a football club. Your one song about bubbles is brick too.

You took the words right out of my mouth. So I'll write them in a slightly different manner.

We owed West Ham that. For all their cup finals when they've stolen a draw or win at our stadium. Get back in your dildo filled box and fcuk off back to midtable where you belong, you skid mark of a football club. Your one song about bubbles is brick too.

It's a lovely sentimental song about unfulfilled aspirations with a nice melody from a time when performer didnt have to jump about half naked.

Great win today but singing the "West Ham get battered" song when the game was on was pretty naff. They are a decent team, just had a good win over Seville....they certainly don't get battered everywhere. I wish our fans would concentrate on supporting the team not giving it the "Zouma you're a c--t" or, as a guy behind me was doing, shouting what he claimed was "f off you're a c--t" in Polish at their keeper.
Good atmosphere but not as good as it can be....though the south stand "afterparty" looked like fun.

Not just today but refs seem to have stopped booking players for diving - few times our players should have been booked for it but nothing.

Son's dive was absolutely ridiculous. Thought it at the time but seeing the replay...my GHod. Can see why some opposition fans don't like him. He does have a bit of a streak in him that most winners have.

Great win today but singing the "West Ham get battered" song when the game was on was pretty naff. They are a decent team, just had a good win over Seville....they certainly don't get battered everywhere. I wish our fans would concentrate on supporting the team not giving it the "Zouma you're a c--t" or, as a guy behind me was doing, shouting what he claimed was "f off you're a c--t" in Polish at their keeper.
Good atmosphere but not as good as it can be....though the south stand "afterparty" looked like fun.

Thought the atmosphere was as good as I've seen in the stadium this season (missed the City game). Really enjoyed "no noise from the pikey boys" and the persistent booing of Zouma.

Very impressive performance all round. London derbies are always nervy but looking back, we never really got put under any pressure which is surprising given how West Ham raise their game against us, they never really got going. Goes without saying but Kane and Son will be the key for us finishing in the top 4. If they can maintain some form then I like our chances.

Very impressive performance all round. London derbies are always nervy but looking back, we never really got put under any pressure which is surprising given how West Ham raise their game against us, they never really got going. Goes without saying but Kane and Son will be the key for us finishing in the top 4. If they can maintain some form then I like our chances.

They're too big to be worrying about the likes of us if you read their message board today. I know football fans, us included, are deluded, but I've never seen a club get above its station so emphatically and so quickly. A tin pot yo-yo club who have won fudge all for 42 years run by the Dildo Brothers making out that they are bigger than us. Made me roar laughing.

GHod performance. West Ham not at their best, but we did more than enough to win that game.

Two wins in a row, feels good.

We're quite good at football at times.

They're too big to be worrying about the likes of us if you read their message board today. I know football fans, us included, are deluded, but I've never seen a club get above its station so emphatically and so quickly. A tin pot yo-yo club who have won fudge all for 42 years run by the Dildo Brothers making out that they are bigger than us. Made me roar laughing.

Its OUR cup final apparently according to them ... where do I start ?... but when they are on the back foot, its only little old west ham ... when they are on top then its a case of being contenders ... usually think that West ham fans usually come across well and knowledgable (well the ones that i know personally) ... but the internet skews that opinion at times.

Back