• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

To sum it up from Wham's POV:

Not bothered at all about losing today, it was our cup final. Would rather lose every game than have someone like Son or Reguilon in their team. Could have gone either way, lost to a couple of lucky goals, some cheating and a biased ref. Did well enough considering we had a well rested first choice XI against their depleted side that was tired from midweek.
That is pretty much what my pal sent me hahaha

Well, I'm home from work, dinner tucked away, second glass of red wine at hand and a small bowl of white cheddar popcorn to nibble on.

Really enjoying the telecast from Premier League Productions so far. Daniel Mann doing the main commentary, David Prutton his analyst. Very fair, balanced commentary. Could listen to these two every game. Crisp, concise, knowledgeable and absolutely none of the lazy, dreary, cliched narratives we get from more well-known broadcast twwats.

On the other hand.

Studio punditry provided by host Seema Jaswal (she's blandly decent), the prattling Moichael Owen and tiny tactics Tim. All through the pre-match build up, they hyped West Ham and what needed to be done to beat Spurs. Sweet FA the other way. So typical.

Last edited:
Back