• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

Think we have to realise that we are two signings at the WB positions from what Conte wants. Hope Levy backs him, good we have a manager to put Levy in stark relief this summer. Levy is ambitious in some ways but he has to follow through this summer. No point hiring a manager like Conte without keeping him happy. This season is something of a bonus as long as we keep hold of Conte.

When Reggie went through twice today it was clear he had zero confidence.

Last edited:
We needed that big time. Back in with a sniff now. I am convinced the NLD will get rearranged (by Sky) for Weds 18th May. As suggested 27th April would be nice, right in the middle of their run of SOU (a), CHE (a) MANU (h) and WHU (a)

You seemed so sure of the win scouting through the OMT ;) (I too had that feeling it was going to go wrong!)

I’m happy the dream is still alive but more that we’ve managed some strong performances back to back. Also a couple of times player’s made mistakes but got back to make amends (Romero and Bentancur I think).

Downsides - the bellends running on the pitch and a few of Son’s + Reggie’s actions were a bit....iffy?

Paratici is doing very well so far with signings. He's been a really good appointment.

Obviously gil snd emerson are not really fitting into contes system. Not paraticis fault. Golini only a loan so can send him home.

Excited to see what we can do in the summer. Top 4 would obviously help.

You seemed so sure of the win scouting through the OMT ;) (I too had that feeling it was going to go wrong!)

I’m happy the dream is still alive but more that we’ve managed some strong performances back to back. Also a couple of times player’s made mistakes but got back to make amends (Romero and Bentancur I think).

Downsides - the bellends running on the pitch and a few of Son’s + Reggie’s actions were a bit....iffy?

Got tbh. I was convinced that was finishing 2-2, even with Antonio off the pitch. Happy to be proved wrong. On good form, we have a chance to finish the season with 7 wins and a draw from the last 9.
Providing the loss is not to Arsenal that would see us 4th. Unfortunately there is too much football still to play. International break followed by 2 more tricky ties

Think we have to realise that we are two signings at the WB positions from what Conte wants. Hope Levy backs him, good we have a manager to put Levy in stark relief this summer. Levy is ambitious in some ways but he has to follow through this summer. No point hiring a manager like Conte without keeping him happy. This season is something of a bonus as long as we keep hold of Conte.

When Reggie went through twice today it was clear he had zero confidence.

I hope one of them is Djed Spence

To sum it up from Wham's POV:

Not bothered at all about losing today, it was our cup final. Would rather lose every game than have someone like Son or Reguilon in their team. Could have gone either way, lost to a couple of lucky goals, some cheating and a biased ref. Did well enough considering we had a well rested first choice XI against their depleted side that was tired from midweek.

To sum it up from Wham's POV:

Not bothered at all about losing today, it was our cup final. Would rather lose every game than have someone like Son or Reguilon in their team. Could have gone either way, lost to a couple of lucky goals, some cheating and a biased ref. Did well enough considering we had a well rested first choice XI against their depleted side that was tired from midweek.

Oh I can taste that bitterness

Back