• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham v Canning Town Bing Club ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Just over 24 hours until kick off and no OMT

What is going on with you people !!

Kick Off - 16.30pm
Venue - NWHL

WE SIMPLY HAVE TO WIN

Lloris
Doherty Romero Dier Davies Reggie
PEH Bentacur
Kulu Kane Wonder

upload_2022-3-19_16-11-42.png

They will be buzzing after Thursday and if we are not at it from minute 1 we will not beat them extra time tiredness or not

They had 5 players playing 120 minutes not 100% fit on Thursday
You have to think maybe they might not all play 90 minutes tomorrow

West Ham United will be without Jarrod Bowen (foot), Vladimír Coufal (hernia) and Angelo Ogbonna (knee). Bowen is expected back after the March international break after being injured at Liverpool on 5 March.
Coufal underwent surgery to his stomach in February, while Ogbonna is continuing his rehabilitation after having an operation to repair an anterior cruciate knee ligament in November.
David Moyes said in his pre-match press conference that his whole squad will be assessed after many played 120 minutes in Thursday's Europa League victory.

West Ham predicted XI (4-3-3): Fabianski; Johnson, Zouma, Dawson, Cresswell; Rice, Soucek, Lanzini; Vlasic, Fornals, Antonio

I think we've missed out anyway. Arsenal are too consistent and we're too inconsistent. We win the next 2 i might have a glimmer of hope.

Arsenal’s unbelievable run against all the odds ( Winning at Wolves away with 10 men for example) and their host of streaky 1-0 wins reminds me of the Leicester premiership winning year when their incredibly lucky late run in thwarted out title challenge. This has all the same hallmarks for me in our pursuit of top four this time.

Arsenal’s unbelievable run against all the odds ( Winning at Wolves away with 10 men for example) and their host of streaky 1-0 wins reminds me of the Leicester premiership winning year when their incredibly lucky late run in thwarted out title challenge. This has all the same hallmarks for me in our pursuit of top four this time.
Yep, no injuries, no suspensions, all the little breaks going their way too
Their front players do play some great football though

Water off a duck’s arse compared to that.

Frankly couldn't give a sh!t. COYS!

Can't watch this as I'm working while it's on. Subscribe to DAZN, so I can stream it when I get home. Unless we don't win. Might watch the bad bits just so I know who to blame for where it went wrong.

But if we win, it's bowl of deluxe mixed nuts (no peanuts, unsalted) and a couple of glasses of good wine. Then off to litter the internet with snide remarks and flicked Vs. Oh, I'm great when we win.

Can't watch this as I'm working while it's on. Subscribe to DAZN, so I can stream it when I get home. Unless we don't win. Might watch the bad bits just so I know who to blame for where it went wrong.

But if we win, it's bowl of deluxe mixed nuts (no peanuts, unsalted) and a couple of glasses of good wine. Then off to litter the internet with snide remarks and flicked Vs. Oh, I'm great when we win.

You realise youtube do highlights?

I expect a pretty ugly first 50-60 minutes, after which we will look to take advantage of their fatigue. I will be quite happy with an uneventful first-half. I expect us to kill them off late in the game.

I expect a pretty ugly first 50-60 minutes, after which we will look to take advantage of their fatigue. I will be quite happy with an uneventful first-half. I expect us to kill them off late in the game.
Agreed. The first goal is absolutely vital here. We can’t allow them to get it. Absolutely no silly free kicks / corners. Cuti I’m looking at you!

Back