• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Nobody else can be fudged so why should I

Sunday 31st January
The Amex
7.15pm kick off

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Davies
Sissoko Hjoberg Ndombelle
Bale Son Stevie W

0-2

Jocky & Bill did it the last time I did an OMT

NINTCHDBPICT000001020125.jpg

Big-bill.jpg

Last edited:
once more dear friends we are in need of some Piratical magic to lift the general doom and gloom surrounding the place. Let's all try and move on from the debacle of Thursday. Let's hope and pray our manager decides to change tack and once more embody our glorious motto to dare is to do. If not now ( with Kane out for the near future) when? Let's go attack mad.

Sunday evening ok .

....................Hart...............

Tanganga.....Rodon....Dier.....Davies

...Sissoko......PEH.... NDombele

Bale.............Vinni.......... Lucas

Let's try and outscore them.

3-2

Cue Badgers, Custard, Jones and anything else that might help.

Last OMT before I create the season defining OMT for our win against Chelsea. I feel a bit apathetic about tomorrow, burned out by disappointment after the Liverpool defeat. I’ll still watch, I’ll still be cheering us on tomorrow, nothing changes, I just hope for something better from the team.

I'd prefer to play TN as a CM, but dont see who would play in front of him and PEH if so (and don't say Dele, won't happen)

--------------------Lloris--------------------

--Aurier----Rodon-----Dier-----Davies---

------------Winks------Hjobjerg----------

-----------------Ndombele-------------------

---Bergwijn------Vinicius-----Son------

once more dear friends we are in need of some Piratical magic to lift the general doom and gloom surrounding the place. Let's all try and move on from the debacle of Thursday. Let's hope and pray our manager decides to change tack and once more embody our glorious motto to dare is to do. If not now ( with Kane out for the near future) when? Let's go attack mad.

Sunday evening ok .

....................Hart...............

Tanganga.....Rodon....Dier.....Davies

...Sissoko......PEH.... NDombele

Bale.............Vinni.......... Lucas

Let's try and outscore them.

3-2

Cue Badgers, Custard, Jones and anything else that might help.

You think Mourinho is dropping Sonny?

I'd prefer to play TN as a CM, but dont see who would play in front of him and PEH if so (and don't say Dele, won't happen)

--------------------Lloris--------------------

--Aurier----Rodon-----Dier-----Davies---

------------Winks------Hjobjerg----------

-----------------Ndombele-------------------

---Bergwijn------Vinicius-----Son------

Like the look of that i agree.

Brighton play 3-5-2 and Mourinho tends to match up against sides that play three at the back. It's likely that he'll stick with 3-4-3.

Brighton play 3-5-2 and Mourinho tends to match up against sides that play three at the back. It's likely that he'll stick with 3-4-3.

Will be interesting to see what happens with Aurier after the mistake and subsequent argument with Lloris - reduced options in the wing back position if he's out of contention.

Lloris
Doherty Alderweireld Dier Rodon Davies
Ndombele Hojberg
Bergwijn Vinicius Son​

Will be interesting to see what happens with Aurier after the mistake and subsequent argument with Lloris - reduced options in the wing back position if he's out of contention.

Lloris
Doherty Alderweireld Dier Rodon Davies
Ndombele Hojberg
Bergwijn Vinicius Son​

According to ESPN he had a row with Mourinho too.

I agree with your line up, with the possible exception of Bale for Vinicius.

COYS

Lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Davies Cirkin
Hojberg Ndombele
Stevie Bale Son

Think Aurier will have patched it all up and the Cirkin thing is me just wanting to see the kid play.

COYS

Lloris
Aurier Dier Toby Davies Cirkin
Hojberg Ndombele
Stevie Bale Son

Think Aurier will have patched it all up and the Cirkin thing is me just wanting to see the kid play.

I'd quite like to see Cirkin too.

If we are playing 3-4-3, my preferred line up at the back would be Alderweireld, Dier, Rodon.

Urgh, forgot about that. BillyYiddo's line-up looks right for what Jose will pick. Feel that Vinicius needs players around him so Sonny and Bergwijn need to not wander too far away

Urgh, forgot about that. BillyYiddo's line-up looks right for what Jose will pick. Feel that Vinicius needs players around him so Sonny and Bergwijn need to not wander too far away

Mourinho seems to prefer a left footed player on the left of the three, which is why I think that he's been playing Davies there. Maybe the falling out with Aurier will force his hand.

According to ESPN he had a row with Mourinho too.

I agree with your line up, with the possible exception of Bale for Vinicius.

I'd play Vinicius, think we'll see Bale.

Although my ideal set up wouldn't be that team anyway, what I'd like to see and what I'd be impressed with is :

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Alderweireld Davies
Ndombele Hojberg
Bergwijn Dele Son
Vinicius
I know Tobys on the wane but i think he's got more to offer Rodon as a partner than Dier and developing Rodon should be the aim now.

Vinicius as the focal point and with Dele in there's at least a slight prospect of some goals coming from somewhere other than Son. He and Vinicius also showed a bit of an understanding with each other i thought in their limited game time together - something that should have been developed further in the multitude of cup games we've had this season but it is was it is

Last edited:
Back