• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Birmingham (Friendly) ***

I often wonder why friendlies don't include a penalty shoot out at the end, regardless of the 90 minute score. More practice, against a keeper you don't know, cant do any harm.

I don't get the hate for Gedson! He's doing just fine imo. It's not like he's allowed to settle in a position either! He's played right back, left wing and now CM by the looks of it, all in one game, and he's been ok in all those positions!

Sess should at least hit the target there! Put on a plate for him!

I’m not in the habit of coating youngsters but the more worrying one for me was a minute before. Clean through on the left, Dele held his run and just needed a cut back. Sess just drilled it across the box and it was cleared. No idea if they work on this stuff - get your head up.

I’ve obviously missed something, but where is Kane? Been on holiday and quarantining? So we sanctioned a holiday that’s preventing a pre season?

Davies looked great and assured at CB. Such an important, versatile, senior member of our playing group.

He did but were we tested defensively once second half!?

Not sure why people are having a go at Sessegnon. The amount of skied shots or tame crosses from other players, Sess was not far off target on his wrong foot. Seems like people expect him to be amazing. He's a 20-year-old with promise. And he scored only a couple of games ago.

I’ve obviously missed something, but where is Kane? Been on holiday and quarantining? So we sanctioned a holiday that’s preventing a pre season?
Bahamas weren’t under quarantine when he went, so no issue, or you just refuse all foreign holidays?

I’m not in the habit of coating youngsters but the more worrying one for me was a minute before. Clean through on the left, Dele held his run and just needed a cut back. Sess just drilled it across the box and it was cleared. No idea if they work on this stuff - get your head up.
Yes, Sess looks completly lost. If he's not starting to improve soon, Fulham can have him back in the next transfer window.

Job done, young players given a run out, different formations tried, fitness levels built up and not that it matters that much we won all three games.

Back