• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Birmingham (Friendly) ***

I’m ever more baffled by the Gedson loan, especially with a 45m fee attached.

And Sess just looks like such a non-entity.

Aurier probably the best player tells its own story. More of a training game. Cirkin certainly staked him claim. More technical than Davies, probably not as strong defensively as Davies. But he should be in the squad and looks worth keeping around.

White looks promising but probably needs a loan move.

Sessegnon, Gedson and Dier should have taken their chances and scored. Not too worried about Sessegnon. The ingredients are there. I think he would benefit from playing at left-back. It would give him more structure and he could break forwards.

Cirkin looks good both defensively and on the ball. He has to be ahead of Sess as cover for LB if he doesn't go out on loan.
Dier playing really well

Aurier probably the best player tells its own story. More of a training game. Cirkin certainly staked him claim. More technical than Davies, probably not as strong defensively as Davies. But he should be in the squad and looks worth keeping around.

White looks promising but probably needs a loan move.

Sessegnon, Gedson and Dier should have taken their chances and scored. Not too worried about Sessegnon. The ingredients are there. I think he would benefit from playing at left-back. It would give him more structure and he could break forwards.

I agree Sessegnon should be playing at LB, but my fear for him is that Cirkin already looks better than him there...

I agree Sessegnon should be playing at LB, but my fear for him is that Cirkin already looks better than him there...

Sessegnon has a bit more bulk and strength. We don't know what Cirkin offers going forward yet, but Sessegnon is comfortable passing and moving down the wing, attacking the box, and can finish. You'd imagine Sessegnon would move forward in time like other skilled fullbacks. I just think having a disciplined role at FB is what he needs now. He's a touch lost in an attacking role.

Sessegnon has a bit more bulk and strength. We don't know what Cirkin offers going forward yet, but Sessegnon is comfortable passing and moving down the wing, attacking the box, and can finish. You'd imagine Sessegnon would move forward in time like other skilled fullbacks. I just think having a disciplined role at FB is what he needs now. He's a touch lost in an attacking role.

That’s true. Though Mourinho does seem to be persisting with a system where the LB stays back and tucks in.

This is basically a EL 11 and I think
It struggles to get into
The group stage

Nah, I think you can add Lamela, Winks, Sanchez, Bergwijn, Ndombele, hopefully a back-up CF and it'll be fine. None of those will be in our PL starting 11 so the EL game time will be useful for them to be match fit

No real appraisal of our defenders in this match! And missing our striker against a team sitting in.

As @parklane1 said great to see Alli find space and play cute balls - looks like he's fit and enjoying his football again.

Aurier has his eye on his future wage demands? Was one of the more impressive players certainly first half.

Back