• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Guess what comes after the break? Hull, currently winless in three. They travel to Burnley next weekend. That has wounded animal written all over it.

Burnley are counting down the days to their trip to WHL, no doubt we will give them a nice christmas bonus on Dec 20th

I fancy us to win tomorrow, famous last words i know. We've looked more dangerous going forward when we've played away this season rather than at home and the players generally look more comfortable playing away from WHL, maybe due to less pressure from the fans getting on their backs after every misplaced pass. 0-2 to us tomorrow with Lamela getting his first league goal.

This is a weird **** season. A win and we are equal with Liverpool whose fans not long ago were trumpeting how high in the league they were without yet hitting their straps.

A win outside top 4.

The stage is set for it all to click and to go one a famous Poch run.

This will be the first of 3 wins in a row (2-2 draw with Chelsea) and undefeated for the rest of 2014.

COYS!!!!!

So which of their players have not scored for 2 or 3 years? My tip would be to bet on them as first goalscorer.

I can't wait to see Ade leading the line this afternoon, im expecting a huge performance from our top striker

SAID NOBODY EVER

0-0

my team would be

---------------------Lloris---------------------

Naughton-----Fazio-----Vertonghen----Rose

------------Stambouli----Mason--------------

-----Lamela--------Kane---------Eriksen----

-------------------Soldado--------------------

I'd expect Pochettino to go the same team v Saudi Sportswashing Machine with Naughton at right back.

I'd go with that team too.

Still looks shiit to me though unfortunately. Today is going to be very difficult.

I hate using “must win" but it is. If after this we're down in 15th the rot will set in. A win though puts us 7th and 3pts off 3rd. COYS.

With 1 win in 7 league matches, this is surely a must-win match for us, especially Pochettino. We have been unconvincing so far under him. So, he better start winning some matches before Levy gets angry. Besides, we better start winning before getting pulled into the relegation zone. We have had excellent results over Villa in recent years. In fact, we have won our last 5 matches against Villa without conceding a goal and scoring 15. So, there is no excuse whatsoever why we cannot win this match. But we have failed to win matches we were expected to win so far this season. Hope we will turn up for this match and get that all important win.

Lamela did well to help us get that win against Brighton. It was nice to see Lamela getting his 3rd goal in the Cup competitions. Now, he needs to get that elusive goal in the league to boost his confidence. I think Kane deserves to start this match after his excellent goal run in Cup matches. But his lack of experience in the league might hinder him. Personally, I prefer Soldado to start even if he has not been convincing so far. I think Soldado, just like Lamela, badly needs a goal in the league to improve his form.

I think this match will be won or lost in midfield. We need more creativity and ruthlessness in midfield. Hope the likes of Eriksen will open up the chances for us. Eriksen has done well to score 3 goals so far. But he needs to create the chances for us as well. Boom shaka laka a better defensive midfielder than Capoue. Stambouli did well against Brighton but has struggled in league matches. Hope Stambouli will start performing for us in league matches if given the chance here. I would prefer Dembele to start in midfield ahead of Mason. I think we need to be more compact in midfield away from home.

Our defence has been really disappointing this season. We are badly struggling to keep a clean sheet nowadays. Hope we can keep one here. I think we need to play Vertonghen with someone less error-prone than Kaboul. Anyway, hope we will avoid any silly mistakes in defence. We cannot afford to give up stupid goals if we want to win this match.

We are now just 3 point ahead of the relegation zone. So, we badly need to win this match to improve our league standings. Hope we will put up a convincing performance and win.

Last edited:
Any official team news yet ?

I guess there won't be many changes in team selection as we don't have too many options. Will be happy as long as Lloris, Vertonghen, Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela starts. I think result is more important than a good performance here. So, won't really mind how we play as long as we win.

Any official team news yet ?

I guess there won't be many changes in team selection as we don't have too many options. Will be happy as long as Lloris, Vertonghen, Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela starts. I think result is more important than a good performance here. So, won't really mind how we play as long as we win.
Just Lennon and Capoue uncertain. Walker out still. Otherwise an hour before kick off.

Beat you to it Marky lol.

my team would be

I'd expect Pochettino to go the same team v Saudi Sportswashing Machine with Naughton at right back.

I'd go with your team, especially the front 4. I wouldn't be averse to Dembele over Mason but not really bothered. I'd imagine Poch will start with Kaboul over Fazio.

Ah yeah Dembele. I forgot about him. Yep I'd have Dembele starting, probably alongside Mason as I have no idea what Stambouli is like.

Lloris

Naughton Kaboul Verts Rose

Stambouli Dembele

Lamela Kane Eriksen

Soldado​

2-3

my team would be

Agree on both counts - that's my preferred team and I also suspect Poch will again rely on a striker who can't trap a bag of cement.

B1bn8bhIUAEmBz9.jpg

Back