• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs SCBC

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know he's our talisman and hungry to break scoring records but is it really worth the risk of Kane getting injured in this situation? Is there any striker who can perform off the bench with the limited minutes our backups get?

Odd subs

Chance to get KWP/Skipp on

Also take Kane off

I would have liked to see KWP start if I'm honest, rather than a half fit Trippier. Doesn't say much for Poch's faith in him.

Skippy as a sub makes lots of sense to me too. Then again what do i know? Poch has all the information and is the king as far as I'm concerned.

I would have liked to see KWP start if I'm honest, rather than a half fit Trippier. Doesn't say much for Poch's faith in him.

Skippy as a sub makes lots of sense to me too. Then again what do i know? Poch has all the information and is the king as far as I'm concerned.

Give KWP a go if he doesn’t like Serge.

I can’t see how he could be worst than trippier

Is it tough being such a cheery ray of sunshine all the time? Can't take your constant resilient optimism, it's too much.

.. YESS SKIPPY GET ON!

Hehehehehe, I'm not that bad, honest! Just stating the obvious. Happy with the win here, not many complaints overall. :)

Back