• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

To be fair thinks it’s only once or twice in that time

6 away wins in 40 years… no wonder Steff is always so optimistic, as he’s one of the few old enough to remember being in the crowd when we regularly won away at the Goons!

2018: League Cup 2-0 (Son, Dele)
2010: Premier League 3-2 (Bale, van der Vaart, Kaboul)
1993: Premier League 3-1 (Sheringham, Hendry 2)
1987: League Cup 1-0 (Allen)
1985: First Division 2-1 (Crooks, Falcao)
1982: First Division 3-1 (Crooks 2, Hazard)

http://www.mehstg.com/arsestat.htm

So you are confident of winning there? I'm not and would take a point to stop our run of defeats and make sure we are still three points ahead of them.

Trying to ignore my bias, but I fancy our forwards (and TN) to be able to get at their defence more than their forwards at our defence

We've been in this situation a million times before. Arse having a rough patch before we play them at their place - our hopes are up, and we go out there to just bend over and have a big brick on the pitch. I won't be surprised if we do the same today, but instead I'm going for what seems to be our favorite number 2 at their place - go 1-0 up only to lose 2-1 in the second half.

Prove me wrong, Spurs - go fudge them over, please, they're all a bunch of pussies.

Trying to ignore my bias, but I fancy our forwards (and TN) to be able to get at their defence more than their forwards at our defence
I normally go into these games fancying our chances
Then is see players hide and brick themselves and wonder why…

I'm not confident especially without our new recruits. This group has been poor so far this season so, maybe the rise of Ndomb may be the catalyst for change, if so I hope he lasts long enough to make an impact on the game.

Sent from my SM-G998B using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

6 away wins in 40 years… no wonder Steff is always so optimistic, as he’s one of the few old enough to remember being in the crowd when we regularly won away at the Goons!

2018: League Cup 2-0 (Son, Dele)
2010: Premier League 3-2 (Bale, van der Vaart, Kaboul)
1993: Premier League 3-1 (Sheringham, Hendry 2)
1987: League Cup 1-0 (Allen)
1985: First Division 2-1 (Crooks, Falcao)
1982: First Division 3-1 (Crooks 2, Hazard)

http://www.mehstg.com/arsestat.htm
Falcao :)

Predictions for today:

Ben White will finally have the game that 'justifies his price tag'.

Tomiyasu will look miles better than Emerson Royal.

Xhaka will make 6 or 7 booking worthy challenges before finally getting carded in the 88th minute.

Scum have some decent players - Arteta must be quite brick not to get more out of them.

They have a very young team - White, Tomiyasu, Odegaard, Saka, Smith Rowe - I guess time will tell whether they actually turn into decent players

Back