• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Woolwich tossers

Just seen arsenal as formation last week
If they play 4–1-4-1 again there should be loads of room for us to attack
Key of course for us is not bricking the bed early doors and everyone doing the basics
Last year seeing bale not doing any defensive work and leaving Doherty more exposed than a flasher was grim
But the lack of actual intent to attack the space behind their attack was woeful too
Need more today and we can get a result

Key of course for us is not bricking the bed early doors and everyone doing the basics
Last year seeing bale not doing any defensive work and leaving Doherty more exposed than a flasher was grim
But the lack of actual intent to attack the space behind their attack was woeful too

Arsenal have been giving up goals and chances every game, we really should be getting a couple.

That's what was so awful about last seasons game, they were there for an absolute mauling and we gave them a free pass.
I don't expect the same today. The first half v Chelsea has given me a lot of hope and a similar approach should reap reward against one of the worst Arse teams in decades.
COYS we've got this.

We haven’t conceded a goal this season when Tanganga has been on the pitch.

Lloris
Tanganga Romero Dier Reguilon
Skipp Ndombele Hojbjerg
Gil Kane Son

would be my preferred XI but I suspect Lucas may start. And possibly Dele

Hoping for Alli, Ndombele (or Lo Celso) with either Skipp or Hojbjerg. If we could play with that midfield against Chelsea surely we should be able to against Arsenal.

I like Gil a lot and wouldn't be against him starting at all. Nuno has understandably been a bit careful with him, 2 sub appearances, only 30 minutes of PL football so far. If Lucas is fit this is his kind of game and I think he should start.

If Lucas isn't fit, between Gil and GLC I think Gil has done enough to get the start, hell of a game to get your full PL debut in though.

Hopefully we'll be well up for this one. Building on some of the positives in recent games and play some football.

IT'S BRYAN GIL ON DEBUT!

Well, I can but dream.
For the record I think he would be absolutely fine to start this one, or even better than that. Just can understand Nuno giving him time to settle in before starting him in the PL. A mature performance against Wolves in the LC, so wouldn't be surprised if he started.

On a separate note we need one of our big stars stepping up, Son or Kane, preferably both. Thought Son looked sharper against Wolves, hopefully he's getting back to full fitness.

I'd still favour Sanchez over Romero, and anyone over Ndombele.

I'd rather Son down the right as that might keep Tierney back, he caused us issues last time iirc.

I'd still favour Sanchez over Romero, and anyone over Ndombele.

I'd rather Son down the right as that might keep Tierney back, he caused us issues last time iirc.

Tierney caused us issues last time given we had Bale RW and he just stood on the half-way line watching Tierney run forward

Back