• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust in Foyth. TA due a rest... Strong side otherwise, hope Son comes out flying.

No Lamela off the bench is a big loss, he'd be well up for this one.

£350.000 a week Özil missing again - this comes to mind

30mmtc5.png

Good luck every one. Looks like i can't get out this damn lunch. Will try and watch the full game without spoilers when i get home!

The only good thing about a two tone scarf, especially in a domestic game let alone a derby is you can make an informed decison that the person wearing it is a clam who doesn’t understood football.

Which is only useful if you make your living from fleecing tourists. Do you have a dodgy airport limousine firm or a timeshare sideline?

I think we need to start hard and fast, with high intensity. They do not start games well and basically seem to try to hang in until they wake up in the second half. We need to take advantage of that.

We also need to avoid stupid defensive mistakes. No stupid challenges in the box please.

Indeed. Just didn't expect the future to start today.
In fairness Foyth has played very well. I just hope there are no badly judged challenges in the box.
Poch obviously trusts him and that's good enough for me.

Does seem strange especially for a game like this, when its obvious Foyth is still learning on the job a little bit.

Toby has played a tremendous amount of football tho this season on the back of the wc and short holiday. Also belgium constantly play him for 90 mins, even in meaningless games. The other week he played 90 mins in both games for them.

It must be deemed a risk to play him today tho as Soton would be the obvious game to rest him, although then again we cant constantly play Jan every few days as he's just come back and this way Jan can be rested against Soton now.

Looking at that I'm assuming a back 5 for Arsenal. I guess it's a good thing that they are changing for us, but we need to own that midfield.

They are going to counter so fast with those 3 up top.

We are on a decent run. 6 on the bounce, but they too are on a great run 18 unbeaten. Would happily take a point today

surprised re Toby and would have preferred his experience and his continued rehabilitation in this game. I wonder if this is a sign of authority from Poch regarding the contract situation in the same way Walker missed a couple of the glamour games towards the end of his time with us. Especially ironic with Toby’s it’s just another game comments.

Of course it could be based on Toby’s conditioning and Foyth being a little more mobile which will be the main threat from the Goons but never let get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

Looks like Lamela hasn’t recovered from a thigh injury, even when I didn’t rate his contribution with the ball I liked him playing in the derbies for his pressing and strategic fouling.

If we can bring the attitude from the Chelsea game we have a good chance here, let’s not pretend it’s not a huge thing if we do go and win there.

COYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back