1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Daisuk, 30 Nov 2018.

?

Man of the match

Poll closed 4 Dec 2018.
  1. Son

40.0%
  2. Alli

32.0%
  3. Davies

8.0%
  4. Eriksen

20.0%
  1. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Sergei Rebrov

In this instance I think even including the word perceived could lead to a mistake. This guy is an idiot but not a racist. I've thrown banana skins at mates of mine and my sister. Admittedly Caucasian mates/sister but I've definitely done it in my life which I'm sure if people were honest they'd have done too. It was just a missile and the media and fans of our rivals are jumping on this like the predictable bunch of tacos they are.

2. thfcsteff

thfcsteff Andy Thompson Staff Member

I still cannot understand how Ramsey was allowed onto the pitch. He should've been given an instant red card for pushing Dier from the touchline. Whoever that pathetic toe-rag that grabbed Dele should've been red carded. And as for that GIANT fudging clam Lichtensteiner, you guessed it, red card for again putting a hand on our players. Dele's reaction/lack of was incredible!!!! That they did not see three red cards was because Dean could not handle the fact they were falling apart and breaking the rules, thus obviously thought of he applied the rules he would lose control of the game!!!!

The more I think about it, had Dean actually shown even ONE ball, let alone a pair, the goons would've lost as the plot had been thrown away and they were losing their cool.

Someone put some stupid state about how few passes Dele completed...could that have been because every fudging time he got the ball her was taken out? Not only do I want to beat them in less than 2 weeks, I want to smash them to pieces.

3. Hootnow

Hootnow Ruel Fox

How on earth could you know whether this guy was a racist or not?

Flip it round, Arsenal fans throw a banana skin at a group of our players, including King. You think our fans would be talking about how the Arsenal fans aren't racist? Trying to find excuses for him?

What does you throwing banana skins at white friends got to do with this situation? And for that matter, what does part of his defence (that he's Cypriot) mean? Is he essentially suggesting only white people can be racist? That Cypriots can't be?

SteveAWOL, milo, Robbo and 1 other person like this.
  4. thfcsteff

Pathetic isn't it? The bloke is a clown shoe and should be treated as the idiot moron he is. I do NOT want racists supporting my fudging club. As for anyone talking about perception, I have been to over 30 NL derbies in my life and never threw any objects at anyone. Lets be honest, how many football fans go to a football match eating a banana because it keeps their potassium levels up? It is rubbish. The idiot knew. Throw the book at him.

5. BrainOfLevy

BrainOfLevy Justin Edinburgh

They are emotional and eventually that will show as the season progresses. I don’t think winners, or people that have the most winning meteorology, get riled up like they do or celebrate the relatively small victories like they do.

6. thfcsteff

Corrected!!!!

7. glasgowspur

glasgowspur Jermaine Jenas

Whether it was racist or not anyone throwing objects on to the pitch should be banned for life, end off.
    Stop moaning you idiot and fudge off.

8. Robspur12

Robspur12 Milija Aleksic

Hope those tweets are put up in our changing room. Make sure Erik and Eric see them. We'll see what they'll do to Toreiro and Ramsey next time they meet. Sometimes Poch, you can't stay away from Social Media.

9. Robspur12

Robspur12 Milija Aleksic

Never thrown bananas or banana skins except in a bin.

10. Robspur12

Robspur12 Milija Aleksic

Plus it's not like he threw it at Aaron Ramsey. He threw it at a black player.

11. glasgowspur

So who's the surprise we were watching in the Merseyside Derby, siggi coming back ;)

nayenezgani likes this.
  12. greatwhitenorf

greatwhitenorf Didier Zokora

Succession planning for the creative midfield role?

13. nayenezgani

nayenezgani Alan Hutton

Wasn't Poch in charge when we sold Siggy? Don't think he rated him... I'd have him back mind you.

harr1984 likes this.
  14. harr1984

harr1984 Alf Ramsey

He was, but he definitely rated him. I remember him saying after we sold him that he didnt want to sell him, but we had Eriksen and Siggy deserved to be playing every week or something along those lines. Was basically saying in an ideal world would like to keep him....

nayenezgani likes this.
  15. harr1984

harr1984 Alf Ramsey

16. nayenezgani

nayenezgani Alan Hutton

Ahhh yep that sounds familiar now you mention it.. Come on back then Gylfi!

harr1984 likes this.
  17. harr1984

harr1984 Alf Ramsey

I was gutted when we sold him, is pretty similar to Eriksen but more of a goal threat. Not sure we have the clout to take players from Everton though, they have plenty of money so he'd cost a fortune and are a side on the up....

18. glorygloryeze

glorygloryeze Steffen Iversen

Jeez; we lose a game at Arsenal and some of you thunk we are going to try and buy Siggi back???

We lost a game then some have lost their mind WTF??:eek:

Bullet and scaramanga like this.
  19. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Dean Austin

20. glasgowspur

That's what I'm hoping, just didn't want to be the one get shot down for saying it.