• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Woolwich Wanderers

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Lloris--------
Serge--Foyth-TBA--Davies
--Sissoko-----Dier-----
Dele---CE------Sonny
----------Kane------

Confident.

Here's a clip of Poch extolling the virtues of our current squad and explaining what he thinks of Arsenal 'Mafia'.

How the fudge are those tacos better odds to win than us? Effing bookies know fudge all

Bookies aren’t in the business of calculating probabilities as much as they are in the business of maximising revenue from foolish optimists. Arsenal fans are more likely to overestimate their team’s prospects, so the odds are marketed accordingly.

Also, to be fair, they are at home, and unbeaten for a while.

Bookies aren’t in the business of calculating probabilities as much as they are in the business of maximising revenue from foolish optimists. Arsenal fans are more likely to overestimate their team’s prospects, so the odds are marketed accordingly.

Also, to be fair, they are at home, and unbeaten for a while.
Fairy snuff... just feeling grumpy tonight

Woolwich Wanderers 0 - Neasden Nomads 3

Lamela, Kane, Bellerin (OG)

Easy.

Say Whaaaatt!

In keeping with the bird theme that surrounds our club identity, it should be the Wembley Whipoorwills.

Not the biggest, nastiest, most fearsome predator in the boreal forests. But no wake up call is like a horny whippoorwill going off all mate-hungry-mental outside your window at the merest smidge of dawn in the sky.

WHIP - POOR -WILL!!! WHIP - POOR - WILL! WHIP - POOR - WILL!

Your hangover just went nuclear. Your day has begun in a rage.

And if your missus or mate is hearing this and complaining, you're not getting laid this side of tomorrow. It absolutely has to be taken out on someone or something. Or some club.

Humble to look at:

images

And with that feathering, a natural born tribute to the look of our magni-fcuk-icent new stadium.

A savage little predator on the prowl:

whippoorwill.jpg

Last edited:
I really try hard not to use this word too often however I strongly believe that in order for us to triumph tomorrow it is 'quintessential' that Mr Sissoko can spot quite a few gaps during a hectic game of football...

And hopefully er... 'Run into them'

For the longest time I was on a run of poor form, and doubted my ability to produce offspring...

But one day I guess I just saw a gap/hole/opening...

So I steamed into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back