• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARSEnal****

Once the game kicks off I'll be hoping for a win, anything else is impossible, but wouldn't be the end of the world if we lost. Anything but a win against Palace and I'll be ****ed off. No replay is all I ask and don't play anyone that's less than 100% fit.

Well put!

This. It really is a no lose situation for me.

Same here.

Each outcome has its bonuses. Also TS has a freebie with this, a question was asked out of the two which would we rather win, I think majority chose the 3pts at United. So anything we get on Saturday is a massive bonus for me.

Beating Man U 1-2 was a great result but with Spurs we all know that no matter how good things are going, the next embarrassment is just round the corner. I fear it will arrive on Saturday. 4-0 to Arsenal.

geez hard lot to please!!!! Is this an English teachers forum????? please understand that if I write something more long winded then people will just skip when they see 'tims teamtalk and they may also not read them well because they have been...er sh*t....

may I remind you the 4 previous editions have satisfied the omt gods to give us 10 points out of 12!!!!

and this is my effort to try and get one over on our rivals....

If it works then great........either way fear not I have exhausted my creativity.........if you ever beg me for another edition as an offering to the gods I shall take great pleasure in saying.....

'F*ck you!' 'and everything you stand for' ;)

Last edited:
.......................Lloris

Walker....Dawson....Chiriches.....Rose

Lennon.....Capoue....Dembele....Eriksen

...............Soldado...Lamela

Once the game kicks off I'll be hoping for a win, anything else is impossible, but wouldn't be the end of the world if we lost. Anything but a win against Palace and I'll be ****ed off. No replay is all I ask and don't play anyone that's less than 100% fit.

I feel the same, it's quite sad in truth but these cups just feel like they're in the way. Top and bottom of it is all anyone cares about now is the League and the Champions League.

Fit or indeed tired after the OT exertions.

Otherwise I agree with that statement entirely.

I feel the same, it's quite sad in truth but these cups just feel like they're in the way. Top and bottom of it is all anyone cares about now is the League and the Champions League.

Quite honestly, the domestic cups are harder for us, inevitably we will get more than one of the City/Scum/Utd/etc.

I do think we should go all out for the Europa, real opportunity for us and TS to show something. I also think the quality of our players show up a little more in the slightly slower paced opponents (vs. the all out PL type games).

Saturday will be a party.
I hate them.
We hate them.
Sandro hates them.
I don't care if Carlisle knock us out in the 4th, we always have to beat these ****ers whenever possible.

3-1. Hurricane to score. Deathstar to explode except for the away corner which charitably saves all the fleeing crisping goons by putting out the fires with streams of lager-fused ****…

---------------Lloris------------------
Walker---Daws-----Vlad------Rose
Lennon---Dembele--Capoue--Eriksen
-------------Lamela---Soldado------------

Could someone just give Vertonghen some steroids so he can recover by Saturday? [-o<

No midweek match next week. Full strength team all the way

-----------------Lloris-------------
Walker--Dawson--Chirices--Rose
Lennon-Capoue--Dembélé-Eriksen
---------Soldado--Adebayor--------

Sub: Fridel, Naughton, Fryers, Benteleb, Chadli, Lamela, Kane

No midweek match next week. Full strength team all the way

-----------------Lloris-------------
Walker--Dawson--Chiriches--Rose
Lennon-Capoue--Dembélé-Eriksen
---------Soldado--Adebayor--------

Sub: Friedel, Naughton, Fryers, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela, Kane

Possibly a shout out for Fredericks on the bench but I think that is our 1st XI and best subs right there.

Capoue will make way for Sandro but with Verts return we may possibly perhaps maybe look at 3-5-2?

And then what happens when Paulinho is fit? Happy days!!

WTF, he got stretchered off for cramp lol. I was expecting 2 weeks out with a muscle injury etc. I'd rest Eriksen, Lennon, Dembele and Ade for this one all the same, they won't play their first string and we shouldn't risk injuries when the league is more important.

Naughton--Dawson--Veljkovic--Fryers
Chadli--Capoue--Bentaleb---Holtby---
---------Lamela-----Kane-----------

I still think that team is good enough to hold it's own and even if they lose, people will be more likely to accept it than if it was our first team, thus less pressure etc.

NB: Read that as a wonky with Holtby playing narrow like Eriksen and Chadli maintaining the width. Lamela and Kane will both crop up all over the place. That said it could easily go to a 433 with those players too.

Last edited:
Back