• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
———————-Lloris———————-
Tanganga Toby Sanchez Davies
—————Winks Ndombele———-
——Moura Lo Celso Bergwijn—
————————Alli————————

2-1 win

3 things I would like to see:

1) Aurier in the team for better attacking options.

2) would like to a see someone playing a proper forwards role - Dele or Lamela are the only options I guess.

3) if Ndombele plays it has to be more attacking, save the Cm roles for players that can run.

Think we can win but need to give ourselves a proper team structure.

———————-Lloris———————-
Tanganga Toby Sanchez Davies
—————Winks Ndombele———-
——Moura Lo Celso Bergwijn—
————————Alli————————

2-1 win

No way I would break up the Winks - GLC partnership as it seems to be developing nicely

---------------------Lloris----------------------------

----Aurier------Toby-----Sanchez----Tanganga-------

-----------------Winks----------GLC-----------------

-----Gedson--------------Dele---------------Bergwijn--

----------------------------Moura-------------------------

edit: swapped Davies for Tanganga given Traore likely to play on one flank so need pace out wide on both sides

Last edited:
No way I would break up the Winks - GLC partnership as it seems to be developing nicely

---------------------Lloris----------------------------

----Aurier------Toby-----Sanchez----Davies-------

-----------------Winks----------GLC-----------------

-----Gedson--------------Dele---------------Bergwijn--

----------------------------Moura-------------------------

I don't want to see Moura leading the line again any time soon. I thought that Bergwijn did enough against Chelsea to deserve another crack.

Dele and or Lamela upfront imho
Bergwijn on the left upfront

I'd be happy about either of those as a false nine. I said Bergwijn because Mourinho had played him there and refused the opportunity to play Dele or Lamela there.

Lloris

Aurier Sanchez toby Tanganga

Winks ndombele

Moura. Lo Celso. Bergwijn

Alli

I think Alli would revel in the challenge of being the focal point, as long as we try and get the call to his feet, he’ll draw fouls too.

Lamela Jan and Gedson on on 60,70 and 80 to close the game out!

Lloris

Aurier Sanchez toby Tanganga

Winks ndombele

Moura. Lo Celso. Bergwijn

Alli

I think Alli would revel in the challenge of being the focal point, as long as we try and get the call to his feet, he’ll draw fouls too.

Lamela Jan and Gedson on on 60,70 and 80 to close the game out!

Why Ndombele alongside Winks rather than Lo Celso?

Why Ndombele alongside Winks rather than Lo Celso?
I still think he can be an asset in terms of regaining possession and helping us keep the ball and be progressive as a centre mid and gives us a little bit of physicality, whilst Lo Celso would be a good link man to Alli. Could easily flip them mid game though if it’s not working.

My preferred team would be
Lloris
Aurier - Toby - Sanchez - Davies
Winks - Gedson
Lo Celso - Ndombele - Bergwijn
Dele​

I still think he can be an asset in terms of regaining possession and helping us keep the ball and be progressive as a centre mid and gives us a little bit of physicality
I know what you mean about Ndombele... but remember he only needs a couple of tackles and he shrinks back into his shell, so "physicality"? Nah. Can't be trusted at the moment, it HAS to be Winks and Lo Celso.

Back