• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

If we don't beat Aston Villa, does this mean that the OP is stuck with a nasty avatar all through the summer?

they should have been angry at each other. but they look who cares

Looks like ade's trying to lay the blame on paulinho to me, whereas ade's prob 20% of the blame himself. I think they look embarrassed tbh and well they should be, will take a while for them to live that down.

we shouldn't bother with a match thread for the villa game, let's start matching our efforts to the players and training staff

Right I have calmed down now. Apologies for my rant at HT, but I could not stomach watching anymore of that gutless performance (with certain notable exceptions). Some of this squad are either not good enough to be wearing our shirt, or dont care enough and are just here for the paycheque

I was almost contemplating not driving down for next weeks match, but we will still be there. Whether I feel they deserve an appreciate round of applause after the final whistle, well thats another matter.

Bad day at Black Rock today. Approx 95mins left of TS is the plus

Gutless ****ing squids.

Can't believe I spent a good fortune on going to that ****hole today only for the team to fold from the first minute to the last. It was as bad as any other performance this season from the bunch of pussies. Losing three times in one season to such a one dimensional, painfully average West Ham is tough to take. I hope the players feel ashamed of themselves.

Only one to come away with any credit is Hugo. Had a bad spell midway through the season but been class since about March.

Everyone else can GTFO.

I think it's very very important to understand that the players have actually done very very well considering they have had absolutely no tactical guidance or balanced appraisals from their boss. It's like asking trained race horses to do kiddie rides at the beach; they'll do it for a while because, well, they're trained professionals, but at a certain point they will start to wilt and die.

Gutless ****ing squids.

Can't believe I spent a good fortune on going to that ****hole today only for the team to fold from the first minute to the last. It was as bad as any other performance this season from the bunch of pussies. Losing three times in one season to such a one dimensional, painfully average West Ham is tough to take. I hope the players feel ashamed of themselves.

Only one to come away with any credit is Hugo. Had a bad spell midway through the season but been class since about March.

Everyone else can GTFO.

Hats off to you for that.

We've never done West Ham away and will probably wait until they play at the OS. I've heard many times how much a ****hole it is.
Its a pity that we cant claim refunds for performances like that. When they team play half-hearted the least you should be entitled to is half your money back, but will all know that will never happen

Really annoyed with the performance and result. Being down to 10 men is no excuse to play shyte the way we did. It is really embarassing when Lloris is the man-of-the-match despite us losing 2-0. We could have lost by 5 or more goals if not for Lloris. Don't understand why it is always hard for us to beat 10-men team but we easily get beaten when we are 1 man down.

Kaboul and Sherwood have to take large part of the blame. Kaboul is really stupid to get himself send off like that. There was no point to bring down a player so early in the game especialy since he is not good at it. I have never been convinced of Kaboul ever since we signed him. Moment of stupidity like this only going to put him down even more. Sherwood for his part should have started a defensive midfielder, especially after we went down a man down. It was really stupid to play without a ball-winning player in midfield for so long until Sandro came late in the game.

I think we are now seeing the real Adebayor, the lazy and effortless one. He missed a golden chance early in the game and was at fault with Paulinho for letting the freekick go in between them. Adebayor has been shyte since the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game. I think it has been proven yet again that Adebayor only plays well when he has something to prove. He was playing well initially under Sherwood as he had something to prove. After about 2 months, he has gone back to being shyte again. It was a pity that the hard-working Kane deflected the ball into the goal and was replaced soon after.

Credit to Lloris for making atleast 3 world-class saves. It could have been really humiliating if not for him. But apart from Lloris, the entire defence was in chaos, even after Chiriches came in. Surely, we need to replace almost all the defenders next season. Sandro did well to protect our defence after he came on but it was too late. And thought Lennon defended more than helping our attacks. Expected more contributions from Eriksen but he had a poor game.

It is really annoying that we have lost all 3 matches against West Ham this season. Even worse, we have lost both the league matches without scoring and conceding 5 goals. I think West Ham can be proud of the fact they almost single handly destroyed our CL ambitions, yet again, just like the Lasagna gate saga in 2006. Those 6 points we lost to them this season could have put us just 1 point behind Arsenal now.

Last edited:
Our best striker today ..... Danny Rose.

Our best defender today .... Aaron Lennon.

It's a funny old game.

I think it's very very important to understand that the players have actually done very very well considering they have had absolutely no tactical guidance or balanced appraisals from their boss. It's like asking trained race horses to do kiddie rides at the beach; they'll do it for a while because, well, they're trained professionals, but at a certain point they will start to wilt and die.
I think yesterday it wasn't about tactical guidance or even the lack of it, more to do with being bullied from the off. Everyone knew what was expected yesterday as West Ham only know how to play one way. The annoying think about the game was that the players knew what was coming but bottled it! Saying all of that I think Sherwood should have started with Sandro and finally on Paulinho he needs to "man up" or he can p*** **f from my club...

What I found totally bizarre was that Sherwood explicitly said that he picked the team who he thought would be most up for a physical battle against a physical West Ham team... and yet he picks Paulinho and Siggy in central midfield, and leaves Sandro on the bench?! There are no words.

What I found totally bizarre was that Sherwood explicitly said that he picked the team who he thought would be most up for a physical battle against a physical West Ham team... and yet he picks Paulinho and Siggy in central midfield, and leaves Sandro on the bench?! There are no words.

Ahhh, but Sandro wan't good enough for Timmeh a few days ago. Clearly those constructive words helped him so he became good enough to come on in the 2nd half. Genius Timmeh!

I think yesterday it wasn't about tactical guidance or even the lack of it, more to do with being bullied from the off. Everyone knew what was expected yesterday as West Ham only know how to play one way. The annoying think about the game was that the players knew what was coming but bottled it! Saying all of that I think Sherwood should have started with Sandro and finally on Paulinho he needs to "man up" or he can p*** **f from my club...

Hard to disagree with any of that. I just think finally, the players have run out of self-motivational ability. As for Paulinho…you may well see the latter bit come true.

Not so sure.

The poor decision making and lack of organization/team play when defending was very visible. Some of that is probably down to the quality of players available/starting, but I don't think management is blameless in that.

Not so sure.

The poor decision making and lack of organization/team play when defending was very visible. Some of that is probably down to the quality of players available/starting, but I don't think management is blameless in that.

As you know I agree, but I think 61 was angry at the mewling bottle-jobbery of the players, who looked beaten from the first 10 mins. Hard to disagree. It comes down to who's to blame, proportionately, and I think we'd both agree that management holds a large chunk. It's my view they've been inadequate for weeks. In fact the removal of Bentaleb really did him no favors whatsoever; I have no idea what he's protecting him from.

As you know I agree, but I think 61 was angry at the mewling bottle-jobbery of the players, who looked beatenu from the first 10 mins. Hard to disagree. It comes down to who's to blame, proportionately, and I think we'd both agree that management holds a large chunk. It's my view they've been inadequate for weeks. In fact the removal of Bentaleb really did him no favors whatsoever; I have no idea what he's protecting him from.

Hard to disagree with any of that. ***** Invisiblinho must surely not have started against Wet Spam. He is so obviously trying not to get injured before the WC, he is even more anaemic than usual. This could and should have been anticipated by TS against a physical Wet Spam side.

Ade has reverted to the Mk2 version ever since Sherwood said he was undroppable. Another major clanged IMO .

Back