• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

Yes :)

I guess Sherwood's idea is to play an attacking game a la City with good passing players who can take the game to the opposition. Although its flawed (because Sigi etc are not good enough to hold possession) in a way you have to credit him for sticking to a plan, and for the points we have never the less amassed.

Again, if we'd have score first, we'd have probably won. And we weren't too far off.

I would have gone for a ourinho like approach with 3 in the middle and the wide men tucking in to make us defensively solid. Then worked on how we break forward in possession. But City and Pool show there is another way, and TS is at least trying something similar.

That like saying we can play like Barcelona if you match their system. Having belief in a system and a deluded arrogance are two different things.

Truth is Sherwood does not know what he wants. Constant changes of team and formation. Our best game under him was Saudi Sportswashing Machine away. Our squad is set up for 4-3-3.

Tim knows nothing.

What a great season

0-6 to City, 1-5 to City, 0-5 to Liverpool, 0-4 to Chelsea, 3 defeats to Arsenal 3 defeats to West Ham

Listening to Sherwood. He sounds like he knows he is leaving.

No argument about equaling a record points total.

But under him we have played a large amount of disjointed games. Starting slowly and constant changed formations. He has no formula yet. And we are not the team for him to learn under.

Please release him.

Listening to Sherwood. He sounds like he knows he is leaving.

No argument about equaling a record points total.

But under him we have played a large amount of disjointed games. Starting slowly and constant changed formations. He has no formula yet. And we are not the team for him to learn under.

Please release him.

If there only were some hints that he actually could or was willing to learn.

Time to party like it's 1999 \o/

As that was the last time we lost 3 times on the trot to fecking Wet Spam #-o

It was only two years ago that we had such a brilliant/exciting/balanced team, we've gotten so **** so quickly. Still, it can be turned around.

It was only two years ago that we had such a brilliant/exciting/balanced team, we've gotten so **** so quickly. Still, it can be turned around.

i ****IN MISS THAT TEAM MAN. I still remember that win against Noocastle Inter even. Man I ****IN WANT THAT HAHA

Lovely sunny day...the massive queue to get back into Upton Park station moved surprisingly quick and it's Saturday...that's about the best I can do when it comes to positives! Unless he's been sacked yet, has he?!?!

The thing I find unforgivable is that once the ball was tipped over from the free kick we should have the sub on. If it was Chelsea or Utd, the keeper would have been rolling around on the ground wanting treatment for an arm injury sustained in the save thus buying time for the substitution to be made. Defending a set piece against West Ham with only one centre half was not necessary.

Back