• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs The Worlds Biggest Ashthmatics ***

Have to cut out giving them set pieces, but otherwise we’re playing the right game. Arguably had the better of the openings that half.

Just waiting for inevitable. If its 0-0 at 85mins. Nailed Salah or Mane will throw themselves to the ground in the box enough times until they get the late pen

Bentancur has been terrible, don't think he's completed a pass and giving away the ball stupidly. Didn't even jump with VVD for the first header he had from a corner.
Davies and Romero aren't much better on the passing side, really need to cut out the flimflam passes and giving fouls away needlessly.

Can't believe I'm saying it but Emerson has been really good, our best player. Really solid defensively and the best I've seen him going forward the couple of occasions he could.
Dier has defended really well and it's the most confident I've seen Sess, looking to take on players and a couple of decent crosses.

It’s a brick watch though. Not coz we’re playing badly or anything but my nerves are shredded. Watching though my fingers, stomach going like a washing machine with a brick in it waiting for the inevitable spursing up.

Have a few bottles I intended drinking during the game but I’ll save it for full time one way or another. fudge you Tottenham, why do I care ?

Just waiting for inevitable. If its 0-0 at 85mins. Nailed Salah or Mane will throw themselves to the ground in the box enough times until they get the late pen

If it's 0-0 in the 85th minute, I'll turn off the TV and check when they scored later.

I'm just waiting for that horrible mistake that will gift them a goal. Romero has been close several times, and eventually it will happen. It's what we do at assfield

Back