• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland AFC

Good to see Vorm on the bench. Hopefully that means that his absence was because of fitness rather than a clearance issue.

I'm a big fan of Chiriches so pleased to see him playing today.

Also presume Soldado is out injured, therefore Ade up-front seems sensible

I concur with most of the people here, that CB pairing fills me with dread (not due to Chiriches, who I still believe deserves another chance). Hopefully our AM three can bail us out of it, especially given that I don't rate Dembele as highly as some and would have liked to see Stambouli given a spot alongside Capoue if we were really intent on playing Kaboul.

Good to see Dembele out there . He's needed in these tough away games although I did think Stambouli would start too.

COYS!!!

They have been a settled in the team for a long time now, our 2 cbs change every 2 games or so for one reason or another.

thats a great point and it really doesnt help us not having a settled back 4....however we have injuries to verts & Walker and Fazio and Davies are seemingly being phased in gradually. Generally Sunderland struggle to score lots of goals, so if there is a game for us to **** about defensively....then this is it!

Any rivers?

I wanna raft as well.

****ing corrupt, greedy FA mother****ers, restricting the number of 15.00 games to be shown to one. I hope the FA dies and goes to hell. FA - destroying the game, day by day. There. Rant over.

Are there any Apple friendly rivers out there, by the way? Ipad user here.

Back