• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland AFC

What was our formation once Benji came on for Chadli? Didn't get to watch this one.

Did we go 4-3-3 with:

Eriksen - Ade - Lamela

Dembele

Capoue - Benj​

?

What was our formation once Benji came on for Chadli? Didn't get to watch this one.

Did we go 4-3-3 with:

Eriksen - Ade - Lamela

Dembele

Capoue - Benj​

?
Pretty much. Lamela on the left and Eriksen on the right though. I would have called it a 4-2-3-1, with Eriksen and Lamela in line with Dembele.

Late to the thread...

A very positive display in my eyes. For me the main reason we didn't end up winning was that we were just flat out unlucky. We outplayed them for most of the game, created chances and they only looked threatening a couple of times. Sunderland will probably face a relegation fight this season, but to be that dominant away from home in the PL is still very good. Doing so after an international break (quite sure we had more players away on international duty than them) is even better.

Our pressing was excellent most of the match, our passing was purposeful and we looked like a real team again.

The very fact that we feel robbed and disheartened by a draw away from home says a lot about the performance. In a way this game was the exact opposite of the beginning of last season were our performances were often average at best, but we got the results. At this point in the season I think performances are a better indicator of what's to come than just the results.

Solid comments from Poch after the game too. Focusing on what we have to get better at, not complaining or feeling hard done by.

Back