• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland AFC

Dier and Naughton unavailable?, who plays right-back? Kaboul has lost it so think it would have to be Chiriches.

----------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Chiriches-------------Fazio-----Vertonghen---------Rose

-------------------------Dembele--------------------------

Lennon---------Eriksen-----------Bentaleb--------Lamela

--------------------------Kane(Soldado if fit)--------------

Subs: Friedel, Davies, Chadli, Stambouli, Townsend, Adebayor, Kane/Soldado

I Naughton available? He was red carded at wham, I'd thought that Sunderland would be the (QPR, LFC) 3rd match he's band for.

Handball is only a 1 match ban (already served).

It's things like violent conduct that you get 3 matches for.

I don't think Naughton is suspended according to the fa suspension list.

(Also on fantasy premier league too!)

Hmm, well Bentaleb and Ade will be late returning due to their ACN games and Kane and Davies were playing out in Europe Tuseday night. Lloris, Chiriches, Eriksen, Lamela and the Belgium lads presumably got back after their friendly games too with Townsend and Rose being the only other late returness?

Poch has also had a week extra to work with Stambouli and Fazio, so perhaps we will see them both getting starts. Assuming Dier is back up and running I think though we will see:

-----------Lloris----------
Dier--Fazio----Verts--Rose
----Capoue---Dembele----
--Eriksen--Lamela--Chadli-
----------Soldado--------

Just a guess mind. Kane and Ade will take places on the bench, with Stambouli, Lennon, Davies and Kaboul. If we take the lead I can see Dembele coming off for Stambouli to get his debut.

PS: Is Mason fit again?? I'd like to see the lad get a run out in the league

Hmm, well Bentaleb and Ade will be late returning due to their ACN games and Kane and Davies were playing out in Europe Tuseday night. Lloris, Chiriches, Eriksen, Lamela and the Belgium lads presumably got back after their friendly games too with Townsend and Rose being the only other late returness?

Poch has also had a week extra to work with Stambouli and Fazio, so perhaps we will see them both getting starts. Assuming Dier is back up and running I think though we will see:

-----------Lloris----------
Dier--Fazio----Verts--Rose
----Capoue---Dembele----
--Eriksen--Lamela--Chadli-
----------Soldado--------

Just a guess mind. Kane and Ade will take places on the bench, with Stambouli, Lennon, Davies and Kaboul. If we take the lead I can see Dembele coming off for Stambouli to get his debut.

PS: Is Mason fit again?? I'd like to see the lad get a run out in the league
Dier and Mason were both training in a video on the official site this week, so they should be available. Not that I think Mason is anywhere near the team.

Watched the vid.

Bibs team had Vorm in goal, Kaboul, Fazio and Dier in its back 4 with Capoue and Dembele screening.
The other team looked to have Chadli and Lamela playing in advance of Stambouli and Mason, with Rose playing at LB.

May well have been a game with our 1st choice attack against 1st choice defence.

Last edited:
i say try a big change since the 3-0 rout

----------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Dier------------Fazio-----Vertonghen---------Davies

--------------Dembele----------Stambouli-------------------

Townsend/Lennon----------Lamela----------------------Chadli

-------------------------Soldado -------------------

-----------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Dier--------------Fazio---------Vertonghen----------Rose

-----------------------Benteleb--Dembele----------------

-----Lennon-----------------Lamela--------------Eriksen-

-----------------------------Adebayor----------------------

Definitely wouldn't play Bentaleb or Adebayor as probably won't be back from ACN till Friday, just in time to get on the coach to Sunderland.

To me, with Soldado a doubt, has to be Kane up front.

Lloris---------------------------

Dier--------------Fazio---------Vertonghen----------Rose

-----------------------Capoue--Stambouli-Dembele---------------

--------------Lamela-------------- Eriksen/Paulinho-

-----------------------------Kane-------

Really, against who ???

In the games he has played so far this season. Certainly a better right back than Dier, who's getting slightly overrated because he's scored a couple of goals. Vertonghen still gets suggested as a LB, despite 95% of the time being average to poor there. People only remember the few times he got forward.

I'd pick the same team that started against Liverpool and bashed up QPR. Let them develop an understanding.

---------------lloris
dier-----kaboul----vert-----rose
---------capoue----bentaleb
--lamela-----eriksen------chadli
---------------adebayor

subs: vorm, fazio, davies, stambouli, townsend, paulinho, kane.

In the games he has played so far this season. Certainly a better right back than Dier, who's getting slightly overrated because he's scored a couple of goals. Vertonghen still gets suggested as a LB, despite 95% of the time being average to poor there. People only remember the few times he got forward.

He has only played against WHU for 10 mins in the League, are you counting games against FC Dog****o in the EL, if you are its a ridiculous comment to say he has been better than Dier

Back