• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City ***

Baleforce

Ron Henry
Away in the Potteries, Wednesday afternoon at 17:30. EFL Cup QF.

Hart
Doherty Tanganga Sanchez Davies
Winks
Alli Clarke
Bale Vinicius Bergwijn

images

DfPssinXkAAZq9D

656_v9_bb.jpg

5e13b80664c1891962f1da798c80c415.jpg

Ambrosia.jpg

We need to move on, THFC needs to win a football match, it's been way too fudging long.

Tanganga is out. I'd go for something like:

---------------------------Lloris-----------------------------

--Doherty------Sanchez-------Dier---------Davies--

-------------------Winks--------Hojbjerg-----------------
---------------------------Dele-------------------------------

------------Bale---------Vinicius---------Bergwijn-------

I'd prefer not to play Dier and PEH, but think we need a couple grown-ups playing

Lloris

doherty Rodon Dier davies

PEH. Sissoko

Dele.
Moura Vincius. Bergwijn.

I’d prefer to rest PEH too but don’t trust winksissoko and the latter’s physicality will be more useful. I’m not sure this is a good one for Bale as there will be a few unpunished reducers due to the way these game get reffed.

Away in the Potteries, Wednesday afternoon at 17:30. EFL Cup QF.

Hart
Doherty Tanganga Sanchez Davies
Winks
Alli Clarke
Bale Vinicius Bergwijn

images

DfPssinXkAAZq9D

656_v9_bb.jpg

5e13b80664c1891962f1da798c80c415.jpg

Ambrosia.jpg

We need to move on, THFC needs to win a football match, it's been way too fudging long.

A good start. You beat me to the thread start, but salutations, this is a proper jog on the road to recovery. 3-2 win AET with Bale winner.

................Hart............

Doherty.....Sanchez....Dier.........Davies.

Winks....NDombele ..Bergwyn

Bale ...... Vini... Dele

Revert to the wonky back three with Doherty pushing on as a wing back.

Hopefully Tangay will be fit to act as Quarter back and Winks covering. Stevie to take on men down the left and Bale to do the same on the right. Both need to supply the bullets for Vini and Dele.

Back