• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

Bentaleb and Dier, you don't drop your first choice starting CM one game in to the season

Just cos they started at OT, how do you know they are Pochs first choice starting CM? ITK?

I was referring to Bentaleb, individually, who people want to drop after/because of the United game. I think Dier is holding the fort until Mason returns/a new CM is signed - but he played well in the last game and offers the defensive contribution a lot of people have been calling for this summer, so it's a given for me that he will be starting

I was referring to Bentaleb, individually, who people want to drop after/because of the United game. I think Dier is holding the fort until Mason returns/a new CM is signed - but he played well in the last game and offers the defensive contribution a lot of people have been calling for this summer, so it's a given for me that he will be starting

Isn't Mason supposed to be fit again? On the basis of Pochs choices last season, isn't the Masaleb pairing seen as his first choice atm ?

Isn't Mason supposed to be fit again? On the basis of Pochs choices last season, isn't the Masaleb pairing seen as his first choice atm ?

Well yeah that's why I said Dier is holding the fort until Mason returns - I'm not sure Poch will throw him straight in to the lineup though, especially as Dier played well and I don't think Bentaleb will be dropped for having a bad game on the opening day of the season

Well yeah that's why I said Dier is holding the fort until Mason returns - I'm not sure Poch will throw him straight in to the lineup though, especially as Dier played well and I don't think Bentaleb will be dropped for having a bad game on the opening day of the season

So not first choice at all then. Just temporarily at best.

Clintons signed - official announcement on our Facebook page apparently.

Welcome to the madhouse!

Still awaiting official clearance and work permit, so not available today

So not first choice at all then. Just temporarily at best.

Are you not reading my posts? I said I was referring to Bentaleb not the pairing the first time you quoted me

"You do not drop your first choice CM (BENTALEB) one game in to the season"

Are you not reading my posts? I said I was referring to Bentaleb not the pairing the first time you quoted me

Your original post said Bentaleb AND Dier. You said you don't drop your first choice pairing.

Don't you read your own posts?

Jeff Stelling on Soccer Saturday...."here is WHL where ball playing, attractive, big money signings take on Spurs. Stoke the visitors today" ...knob

For a laugh, we should just keep kicking them and playing for throw-ins and set-pieces for 90 minutes; see how they like it.

Hopefully he will go easy on us for a change.

Well one things for sure, if he's on the pitch, I wont be going easy on him. "You know what you are" One of the best awaydays I have enjoyed was when he got sent off at Stoke a few seasons back....best laugh I have had in ages.
He is a grade 'A' c##t and hope we all give him both barrels again today

Its been a while, but cant wait to get back there in a few more hours

@SpursOfficial
#THFC team: Lloris (c), Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Dier, Mason; Chadli, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane #COYS

Back