• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

If bentaleb and Mason are back in my eyes won't stop rolling for a week. If they're our main midfield for the season? We can write it off as not top 4, not winning anything!

Please don't Poch!!

I want to see Bentaleb Alli. Think we'll see the same 11 again.

Shaq gone on loan to Wigan, so who will be our back-up striker on the bench tomorrow?? Other than Kane what strikers do we actually have at the Club right now???

Shaq gone on loan to Wigan, so who will be our back-up striker on the bench tomorrow?? Other than Kane what strikers do we actually have at the Club right now???

He wasn't on the bench last game, so not much has changed. If a crisis hits we'll play Chadli or Dembele or maybe Lamela up front. Or just go 4-6-0.

…………………………….Lloris
Walker..Alderweireld..Vertonghen..Rose
………………….Bentaleb..Mason
….Lamela…………Eriksen…………Chadli
…………………………….Kane

This is what i think he'll play tomorrow. I think he'll give Lamela and Chadli a start.
Like others, I fear for us this season if our first choice CM pairing is Bentaleb and Mason. We need more in there I'm afraid. It'll be interesting if they start to see how they get on. Stoke are no mugs these days, but if Bentaleb and Mason look over-stretched by Stoke, that will be a serious alarm bell for Poch.

I'm keen to see Trippier. Hope he gets a game soon. his presence is going to keep Walker on his toes a la Rose/Davies.

Prediction: Heart 3-1, Head 1-1
COYS

Xherdan Shaqiri is suspended for tomorrow's match against Tottenham due to a one game ban picked up in Coppa Italia.

…………………………….Lloris
Walker..Alderweireld..Vertonghen..Rose
………………Bentaleb..Dembele
….Lamela…………Eriksen…………Chadli
…………………………….Kane

COYS!

We'll see a lineup that no one expected and we'll be pulling our hair. We'll then cruise to a comfy 4-0 win and everyone will be saying what a genius Poch is and how the team is clicking. Then on Sunday we'll go back to slagging off Bentaleb for that one errant pass that Adam deposited in row Z. Ah the joy of being a Spurs fan... :)

I am pretty much certain that the 4 in defence and the 4 in attack will be the same (bring in Lamela? that would be a total joke).

All the questions are with the central midfield two:
- do you keep Dier who provided solidity and also will be useful defending set pieces?
- do you demote Bentaleb after that horror show?
- do you bring in Mason now that he is fit?
- do you reward Alli's impressive cameo with a start?

I would personally go for Bentaleb and Alli but my guess is that Poch will go with his tried and trusted Masaleb combo...

No, I'd rather we'd actually signed someone so that we didn't only have 1 available striker but that's just me.

Correct. We are only bad tackle on Kane away from a striker crisis. Luckily we arent playing a team that has a Charlie Adam-type player in their side......oh wait a minute

Back