• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City *** 15/08/2015 3pm

I'm confident. 3-0. Stoke were pretty bad last week. I would play Alli over Dier, butI think he'll probably stick with the same team.

What is Hughes' plan though?

Crouch, Walters, Joselu, Odemwingie, Arnautovic, Diouf, Bojan, Afellay, Shaqiri

That's a lot of player competing for 3 or 4 spots.

They got another 4 or 5 fighting for the CM spots.

If anyone thinks Stoke will be sitting back with ten men behind the ball I think they will be massively wrong

They will fancy this game and don't forget they lost at the weekend too arguably as unlucky as we did (Liverpool IMO created almost nothing)

There now a much better footballing side and they have a very good underrated manger who gets his players motivated

It will be one of our hardest games for some time IMO

If anyone thinks Stoke will be sitting back with ten men behind the ball I think they will be massively wrong

They will fancy this game and don't forget they lost at the weekend too arguably as unlucky as we did (Liverpool IMO created almost nothing)

There now a much better footballing side and they have a very good underrated manger who gets his players motivated

And they beat us convincingly twice last season.

I saw the Stoke Liverpool game and Stoke were very orgasnised as usual when they dont have the ball. They got lined quickly got 10 men back in a 414 formation. The difference in Stoke is they are better on the ball when they have it now and try to play football.
But there are still going to be very hard to break down. It will be a moment of magic from us or nothing.

I saw the Stoke Liverpool game and Stoke were very orgasnised as usual when they dont have the ball. They got lined quickly got 10 men back in a 414 formation. The difference in Stoke is they are better on the ball when they have it now and try to play football.
But there are still going to be very hard to break down. It will be a moment of magic from us or nothing.

Stoke will be a tough, tough game. They are a very decent team these days, both defensively and offensively. Any under-par performance on our part will be suitably punished.

Nailed on to start:
  • Lloris
  • Walker
  • Alderweireld
  • Vertonghen
  • Rose
  • Eriksen
  • Chadli
  • Kane
Midfield is the tricky one to guess.

I'd keep Dembele in.

Central midfield is up for grabs - I think we'll continue with Dier, I hope we see Alli.

Ref will be Robert Madley (West Riding). In charge for our away win at Swansea last season, and again when Leicester knocked us out of the FA Cup.

From the OS:

SPURS VS STOKE - TEAM NEWS
Posted on 13 August 2015 - 15:00
Mauricio Pochettino has a fully-fit squad available for our return to White Hart Lane against Stoke in the Premier League on Saturday.

Hugo Lloris was on the bench for our opener at Old Trafford last week and played 90 minutes for our Under-21s against Everton on Monday.

Ryan Mason made his return off the bench at United while Alex Pritchard joined Hugo in Under-21 action on Monday, marking his return from injury with two goals in the first half of our 4-1 win against the Toffees.

Mauricio reports that Andros Townsend has returned to full training after a shoulder problem and Danny Rose is back after a quad injury ruled him out at Old Trafford.

"Andros has trained well this week, all the players are fit and that's important for us,” said Mauricio. "It's a problem for me – but a good problem! It’s a shame I can only select 18 players!"​

Mark Hughes is always dissed on this forum which amazes me - he gets a lot out of his teams and took 6 points from us last season. Fortunately it is our first home game and the players will be up for it, so I expect a very narrow home win - but I remember how bloody useless we were in the fixture last year.

Be good to get back to the Lane though......

Mark Hughes is always dissed on this forum which amazes me - he gets a lot out of his teams and took 6 points from us last season. Fortunately it is our first home game and the players will be up for it, so I expect a very narrow home win - but I remember how bloody useless we were in the fixture last year.

Be good to get back to the Lane though

I cannot wait!!

Nailed on to start:
  • Lloris
  • Walker
  • Alderweireld
  • Vertonghen
  • Rose
  • Eriksen
  • Chadli
  • Kane
Midfield is the tricky one to guess.

I think Bentaleb and Mason are nailed on. Poch's squad numbers are an indication on where his head is, and I fully agree with him

Only real question for me is who takes the other attacking role, and I expect it to be Dembele, not that I'm his biggest fan

Back