• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

-----------Lloris----------
Aurier Dier Verts Rose
----Dembele Winks----
--Alli---Eriksen---Son--
---------Kane-----------

Harsh on Lamela but I think for City we have to play our strongest current eleven. Aurier and Rose have some momentum after the clean sheet and the fluke goal will give him confidence. Their pace against Sane will also be crucial. Low expectations but lets hope we can nick a 1-0.

Possibly “Fatty” Rose up against Walker. Ugh. And while Davies isn’t quick, he’s at least not p-p-p-porky p-p-p-pig these days.

Great title Scara.....maybe this trend of not mentioning the name of oppo is a good omen.

1-8

(Summerbee 1; Hoddle 2, Ardiles 1, Roberts 2 (1 pen), Maxi 1, Villa 2)

COYS!

Great title Scara.....maybe this trend of not mentioning the name of oppo is a good omen.

1-8

(Summerbee 1; Hoddle 2, Ardiles 1, Roberts 2 (1 pen), Maxi 1, Villa 2)

COYS!
I'm fairly certain it is. We're a bit short on badgers though.

Well done Scara for creating this OMT, but good GHod man do you want us to lose?

cutebadgers.jpg

2-2

Last edited:
I'm normally pretty optimistic about our games, as in I expect us to win 95% of the time. However this is the 5% part for me coming through. City have been that good, If they score an early goal, I'm expecting a bit of a humping. However if we get the early goal, then I'd be confident of a result as we could potentially do a Dortmund on them.

Lloris
Dier, Vertonghen, Davies
Trippier, Winks, Dembele, Rose
Eriksen, Son
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Aurier, Sissoko, Lamela, Dele, Llorente

Back