• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Plastic Clapper farmers ***

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
You lazy bastards!!! 12 hours to kick off, and no OMT!!!

Where: Our glorious stadium
When: 14:00 GMT, 15:00 CET

Forum is broken, no one bothered to make an OMT until the last minute, we're in awful form.
Hey, what's not to like? It'll be a stroll in the park.

The rest of you can Insert badgers, custard and goldblum and whatever it takes to keep our slim hopes of top 4 alive!

COYS

Last edited:
First OMT but fudge it balls fudging deep, come on you beautiful Spurs, that shirt has fudging heritage, It's a thing of beauty. You put that shirt on, you just walked into the greatest football history on the planet, we play football, we look fudging beautiful, Les Allen, Clif Jones, Blanchflower but before that the push and run. What a beautiful club we are Tottenham Hotspur, the pioneers, the innovators, we get this done today. COYS.

I was talking to a Gooner today, even he thinks H is the most complete player on the planet
The team picks itself, who'd have thunk Doherty would have been such a big miss.

I dislike Leicester for no logical reason, have it Tottenham. COYS!!!!

Attachments

• 159559.jpeg
    159559.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Vegan-Custard-17.jpg
    Vegan-Custard-17.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Here we are, crunch time at the business end of the season and letting it slip away in small increments. Gotta bring it big time and give Leicester their traditional season end spanking. Goals matter. Badger bites and bubble blowing encouraged. Attitude will be everything.

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse
When the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force
But I can guarantee, there'll be no knock on the door
I'm total pro here, that's what I'm here for
I come from downtown, born ready for you
Armed with skill and it's frustration, and grace, too."

Last edited:
It's like a morgue in here, greatwhitenorf has had to resort to poetry ffs. 5 hours to ko lads, we've got this. We'll go back above the scum and get to beat Leicester, happy days. COYS!!!

Definitely. If you look at West Ham away, Saudi Sportswashing Machine away and Leeds at home (given they're playing ok now), its got to be pretty unlikely that Arsenal win all those. In which case, its in our hands - win our 4 games, excl Liverpool
Indeed. I think We'll get a point at Anfield, that high line plays into Conteball perfectly, but yep they're not winning all those games.

Back