• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Panathinaikos**********

I just want to say a big "Well done" to everyone in the South Stand. I was in the shelf and was really impressed at how consistent the noise was. White Hart Lane as it should be. You knew the atmosphere would be good by the volume "yid army" chanting outside the ground before kick off.
Well done to Panathanaikos supporters too: they turned up in force and did a good job. Made for an excellent atmosphere.

I just want to say a big "Well done" to everyone in the South Stand. I was in the shelf and was really impressed at how consistent the noise was. White Hart Lane as it should be. You knew the atmosphere would be good by the volume "yid army" chanting outside the ground before kick off.
Well done to Panathanaikos supporters too: they turned up in force and did a good job. Made for an excellent atmosphere.

Yeah I'll 2nd that. Was in Block F of the shelf last night and it was just constant noise from Park Lane boys. Shame it hasnt really been that great in the Prem... Been quiet on the few occassions I been

Yep the crowd seem to have been brilliant last night. The Greek fans were top notch AFAICS on my TV, our '1882 bunch' are a brilliant addition to the club's support and profile. Also probably had a lot of people there last night who don't go so often but really enjoyed their 'night out'

Oh and of course we won, again, always helps :)

Whatever the reasons, well done to the fans last night.

Lurker it was me,Dawson is a rock. You know how I roll. Just moved down to the South for the 1882 games. Loved every minute of it.

Back