• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich

BUJF9kUCYAIhy55.jpg

Why sub him?

Just back from the Lane.

Good performance, Job well done against our bogey team from last season. What a shame we couldnt have bagged another goal,that table would have looked so much better tonight.

Danny Rose's best performance in a Spurs shirt by a long way
Good stuff from Eriksen
Chuffed for Siggy
Walker worries me at times.
lloris had a Gomes day. Dropped the ball twice and had a total brainfart near the end. Thankfully it didnt cost us and I'm pretty sure today was a one-off.

Not quite Gareth Who? just yet, but, we're moving in the right direction

Back on topic, great game for Spurs! It's not just about stats (which were dominating to say the least), but the enthusiasm and determination were exactly what we have to see going forward. We will be a very very difficult team to beat once we get all the guys involved and 100%.
We WILL be in the top 4 this season and we can definitely challenge for the title with a bit of luck!

Exactly!!!

Great performance, will be some team when it really clicks (and it's pretty good now!!!)...Paulinho was great IMO, but the most impressive thing was how we absolutely savaged the ball whenever we lost it, really went for it like wild animals...reminded me exactly of what Barca do when they lose possession! Great stuff...

Back