• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Norwich City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
Gazzaniga
Foyth, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose
Dier, Ndombele
Lucas, Eriksen, Lo Celso
Kane

Vorm, Vertonghen, Walker-Peters, Skipp, Lamela, Sessegnon, Parrott

-------------gazza-------------
Foyth--toby--sanchez-jan
----------------dier-----------------
---lo-celso-----ndombele--
Moura------------sessegnon
--------------kane------------------

Not what i think Jose Will choose, but would like to see.. I know Dier has been bad, but tell him to stay i front of the defence and give it to Ndombele or lo-celso. We desperatly need a defensive midfielder and full backs.

Just get rid of the 3 centre halfs at the back.

Last time out we were attacking with only 3 players and we were outnumbered in central midfield.

Will be interesting to see how Mourinho sets us up for this one with the injuries, suspensions and short time between games. Avoiding injuries to key players will be important, but there's a limit to how many changes he can make.

Luckily Norwich probably have a fairly small squad with limited quality options too.

It's a good job we have so many genuine options all over the pitch!!

In seriousness, hope N'dombele feels fit enough...You can just imagine him pushing himself to play the 90 and doing a hammy for a lovely winter break untroubled by pesky football.

For these types of games I always declare I'm excited to see those who don't get regular game time and that they should be chomping at the bit to make an impression. They then usually play like total brick lacking awareness, end product and even sometimes just the required work-rate. With that in mind I'm going to take a different approach and say it's nice to put the dross in the shop window before they fudge off in January having been identified as not of the level required by someone who has a keen eye for knowing these types of things. Not sure how well some of our boys take the reverse psychology approach but let's find out.

If we can miraculously find a clean sheet and perhaps have goals come from somewhere other than Kane and Alli it'll be a hell of an end to 2019 in a footballing perspective.

No doubt Norwich will come at us, that should hopefully suit Mourinho's counter attacking play and our extra quality will in the end get us all 3 points. 3-2 COYS.

I'll be keeping a close eye on young Aarons today along with Lewis if he starts, they look to have bright futures ahead.

Jose did seem to name drop Skipp the other day when talking about N'Dombele. Maybe he gets a game too? I'd expect Foyth to start at least. If so then maybe Sessegnon gets another chance?

Back