• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Simpson is brick but his first yellow was a joke, clear dive by Bale. Why someone as talented as he is needs to dive all the time is beyond me.

Cant argue with that. I dont even think it achieves anything, most often keeping the ball - staying on his feet could be more productive IMO

Cabeye could well of been sent of, couple of cynical hacks after he'd already been booked. would have been a little harsh but given the way the ref was acting it would have been in tone with the game.

Cabeye could well of been sent of, couple of cynical hacks after he'd already been booked. would have been a little harsh but given the way the ref was acting it would have been in tone with the game.

He does this a lot, didn't realise how much of an annoying little bugger he must be until he just went around the pitch fouling all the England players when playing for France in Euro 2012.

Apparently by the letter of the law you should have had an indirect free kick on the 6 yard box after Steven Taylor got on the floor to head the ball to Krul. Didn't know you weren't allowed to do that.

Then again your goal was offside.

Apparently by the letter of the law you should have had an indirect free kick on the 6 yard box after Steven Taylor got on the floor to head the ball to Krul. Didn't know you weren't allowed to do that.

We did wonder about this at the time.

He can head the ball back - although it must 'touch' the ground first before hitting his head, irrc

Our goal was 100% onside - spin another one

He can head the ball back - although it must 'touch' the ground first before hitting his head, irrc

Our goal was 100% onside - spin another one

Defoe was offside, that is a clear fact. Not that I'm complaining, just mentioned it now for the first time.

The laws of the game say you can't use a 'trick' to manufacture a back pass, ie kneel down and head the ball back to the keeper from the ground, or flick the ball up to yourself and head it back.

Never seen this enforced before though.

0RNM2.jpg

Very tight but offside, not that I am really complaining. Was just pointing it out along with the stuff about the back pass.

I would say he's just about in line with the defender in the middle (one is leaning his body forward - hence creating the illusion) - and the rules say, afaik - give the benefit of the doubt to the attacking player?

Last edited:
Very tight, can't really complain.

Just the highlights again on the Premier League Review, my word I love Ben Arfa.

Back