• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Jan Vertonghen ‏@Jan_Vertonghen
Couldn't take the points home this weekend but showed great character. Looking forward to the 1st game at white hart lane!

M8xkL.jpg

The real Bentley would have had his shorts rolled up to look like he was wearing a speedo.

Jan Vertonghen ‏@Jan_Vertonghen
Couldn't take the points home this weekend but showed great character. Looking forward to the 1st game at white hart lane!

Proper tweeting.

Gutted for him he didnt play on Saturday. Kaboul played well, Gallas was Captain, not sure he will oust either for the WBA game. Wonder if he might have a chance of starting at LB? Ekotto is starting to worry me with that constant dragback he does, that is really going to backfire one of these days

Your MOTM on Saturday

That is because he is one of the best footballers in Europe. He is world class and he plays for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he loves it.

If he wasn't a mentalist he would be playing for one of the best sides in the world.

Last edited:
That is because he is one of the best footballers in Europe. He is world class and he plays for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and he loves it.

If he wasn't a mentalist he would be playing for one of the best sides in the world.

You could say that about loads of players if they had this and that etc.

Along with his poor attitude problem he is also horribly inconsistent, the two are probably related.

Reminds me very much of Cassano in talent and application.

You could say that about loads of players if they had this and that etc.

Along with his poor attitude problem he is also horribly inconsistent, the two are probably related.

Reminds me very much of Cassano in talent and application.

He has been consistently good since Pardew managed to get him to work harder for the team and he finally bought into it, he hasn't had a bad game for us for 8 or 9 months.

He does thing with a football that most players in this league couldn't do in game situation, pure class. Great watching him put players are their arse week in week out.

What a load of dribble. He's not even close to being world class. He gives th wall away so much and I don't know how he doesn't frustrate the fudge out of Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans. He has moments of magic and a good player, but don't be silly. But then 90% of your posts are of similar ilk, saying youth players will be one of the top 5 players in Europe in a few years, how amazingnewcastle are blah blah blah. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a good team, who were very lucky, and have a few good players. Nothing more. You'll be battling with Liverpool for 6th!

What a load of dribble. He's not even close to being world class. He gives th wall away so much and I don't know how he doesn't frustrate the fudge out of Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans. He has moments of magic and a good player, but don't be silly. But then 90% of your posts are of similar ilk, saying youth players will be one of the top 5 players in Europe in a few years, how amazingnewcastle are blah blah blah. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a good team, who were very lucky, and have a few good players. Nothing more. You'll be battling with Liverpool for 6th!

And you'll be battling with West Ham for 10th unless you sign some strikers!

Watched the game again yesterday we totally bossed the first half. Simpson should have went couldn't handly Bale. Saudi Sportswashing Machine looked average first half. They improved slightly second half. Nothing special. With Modric and Ade in their would have been an easy victory. With the right signings and with AVB in charge think we're in for a good season.

Watched the game again yesterday we totally bossed the first half. Simpson should have went couldn't handly Bale. Saudi Sportswashing Machine looked average first half. They improved slightly second half. Nothing special. With Modric and Ade in their would have been an easy victory. With the right signings and with AVB in charge think we're in for a good season.

Simpson is brick but his first yellow was a joke, clear dive by Bale. Why someone as talented as he is needs to dive all the time is beyond me.

Simpson is brick but his first yellow was a joke, clear dive by Bale. Why someone as talented as he is needs to dive all the time is beyond me.

Can't really comment need to look at it again but looked like Simpson caught him to me?

Can't really comment need to look at it again but looked like Simpson caught him to me?

He stuck his leg out but there was no contact, Bale dived over it.

It's always going to be given as a free kick but I find it annoying, Bale still had the ball and could have just carried on going.

Ben Arfa does the same tbh.

Back