• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

This trumps Kristallnacht. One of our own, dooming us before a ball's been kicked.

25-0 Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Graham Carr with all of them.

Really? could this be any more half assed?

First OMT for season, this? ohhh the inhumanity of it ...

I'll be far more hopeful of getting something if Ade signs in the next few days.

Friedel

Walker
Kaboul
Vertonghen
Ekotto

[five from] Sandro, Livermore, Hudd, Lennon, VDV, Siggy, Bale

Ade

I have got a perfect record in OMT, I have only done a couple but we won all the games.

1993/94 season. First game of the season. Checked ceefax as no other way of finding out the result.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0 Tottenham 1 FT
Sheringham 39

Never forget it. Repeat please!

Brave man arc but brick OMT. Seriously.

I'm going to leave any predictions until next Friday. Still a bit pessimistic after last night's game, but by this time next week our squad could look a hell of a lot stronger.

Right now I'd bite your leg off for a draw if you offered it me tonight

WTF are * and / ?

And where are the pictures?

AND this is more than 7 days till the game.

Everything wrong.

Oh well, thanks to this OMT, I can look forward to another good day out, only for it to be spoilt by the football:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 3 - 0 Spurs, A Carroll with all three (with Modric making his own way to the other SJP?)

Those are just the minimum requirements, as handed down by the OMT gods themselves, a little effort goes a long way.

Back