• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Agreed. I'd urge people to watch it again on the link I provided.

I also just watched the Soton highlights. Again we were not brilliant, but Kane and Chadli both had shots from 5 yards out that the keeper saved. On any other day we get a goal and everyone dances around like Jamie Vardy.

One other interesting point to note... we concentrate on youth and hard work... which automatically means we don't have any/many old experienced heads. When Danny Murphy and Jermaine Jenas (2 of the decent pundits) analysed Spurs v Soton they picked out Steve Davis as the key player as he has that experience, is the captain of his country (only NI) and knew how to pull us apart AND also had the energy to break into the box for 2 goals and should have been 3 or 4. Perhaps that is the type of player Spurs need, a cheap older head playing at Swansea/Soton type of level, rather than Carlos Kickaball :D

I have to admit i did have a similar thought re Steven Davis. He knows Poch's system as well...

Okay so if we are the laughing stock of football, what the fick does that make the seventeen other sides that finished below us? :confused:

Well, we certainly are as far as arse fans are concerned! I don't have to quote how well we do against them.
One arse fan on talkbrick said...laughed we would never ever be better.. than arse. We have not won the League,for how long.
We are still a soft job load of bottler's until will we have another side that gets respect and wins something.
Our aim should be to challenge the top sides in the UK and Europe,not to say,just look how many clubs we have beat below us!

Well, we certainly are as far as arse fans are concerned! I don't have to quote how well we do against them.
One arse fan on talkbrick said...laughed we would never ever be better.. than arse. We have not won the League,for how long.
We are still a soft job load of bottler's until will we have another side that gets respect and wins something.
Our aim should be to challenge the top sides in the UK and Europe,not to say,just look how many clubs we have beat below us!
Give yourself a break and stop angsting about a childish bunch of bricks from south London who have nothing else to crow about.

And at the same time that we threw away second place THEY are the only side to have been top of the league at the start of the year and not won the league (twice, including this year) and their wages are about 50 MILLION a year more than ours. Plus their fan base is pretty divided on loving or hating their manager. Plus they are a Scum club from South London who have no class.

And at the same time that we threw away second place THEY are the only side to have been top of the league at the start of the year and not won the league (twice, including this year) and their wages are about 50 MILLION a year more than ours. Plus their fan base is pretty divided on loving or hating their manager. Plus they are a Scum club from South London who have no class.

They consistently fail to perform under pressure... It's why their fans are trying to deflect the attention onto us

To be top after beating Leicester to end up 11 points behind them is actually really poor in reality

Back