• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank **** Sonny made it!

Doherty rather than Aurier surprises me a little, though I guess Doherty played on Thurs. Sissoko rather than Winks similarly

Doherty offers something different to Aurier in terms of attacking style and poses a different question of how to contain his threat. Maybe Man Utd would have been preparing for DOherty.

Doherty rather than Aurier surprises me a little, though I guess Doherty played on Thurs. Sissoko rather than Winks similarly

I think that after the number of games that we've had, who is fit enough to play must be one of the key factors in the team selection.

Big game for Ndombele with Lo Celso missing, Son back is a big boost though. Sissoko in to help Aurier track Rashford perhaps?

Nice to see a balanced studio.

Evra and Neville with Graeme (I dont like Tottenham) Souness, and no doubt Martin (Arsenal) Tyler commentating

Big game for Ndombele with Lo Celso missing, Son back is a big boost though. Sissoko in to help Aurier track Rashford perhaps?

Agreed about Ndombele - hopefully he'll be fired up for it. Matic isn't the most agile so hopefully Tubby's tricks and turns can work well against him

I think Mou Mou ran Bergwijn into the ground recently, shame he isn't available...particularly because we will need to bring him on when Son pulls up with a hamstring tear.

Another player Mou ran into the ground until his hamstring tore. Whatever happened to looking after your players and using your squad SENSIBLY to maximise the minutes they can give us?

Feeling pretty negative about this, remember all those long shouts Maccabi Haifa managed?
Imagine those shots, but with Fernandes and Pogba taking them.

Genuinely confused who will be DM.
Hojbjerg and Sissoko are roaming destroyers, not DM. Maybe each one will man mark Pogba and Fernandes, a Special Formation from the Special One?

Ndombele was a deep lying playmaker recently, but surely he won't be the DM...?

Without Bale, Lo Celso, Vinicius and Bergiwjn....and given I always expect us to lose against Utd, I'd take a point today

Has there been any penalty controversy in any PL match this weekend? That wont last

COYS.

All I ask is we dont put in a limp performance similar to those we have done quite a few times in the last 10 years

Has there been any penalty controversy in any PL match this weekend? That wont last

COYS.

All I ask is we dont put in a limp performance similar to those we have done quite a few times in the last 10 years
Note - if we sit back intentionally, to play Son on the break, that is not "limp".
But yeah, I agree, we need to put in the effort and tactics timminess

Back