• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course i do not watch him that much but every time i have seen him i wonder what all the fuss is about. He cost a fortune and imo United got ripped off.

I think he has the ability but somehow doesn’t deliver it. I think part of the problem is that he doesn’t have a fixed role. He has the passing to be like a deep laying playmaker, but doesn’t have the defensive skills to go with it. I think he can make the forward runs, but lacks the positional sense that he’s not always where he should be. If his skills could somehow be harnessed then he could be a good quality player but with Ole at the helm...no chance. Obviously, this is just my thinking.

I think he has the ability but somehow doesn’t deliver it. I think part of the problem is that he doesn’t have a fixed role. He has the passing to be like a deep laying playmaker, but doesn’t have the defensive skills to go with it. I think he can make the forward runs, but lacks the positional sense that he’s not always where he should be. If his skills could somehow be harnessed then he could be a good quality player but with Ole at the helm...no chance. Obviously, this is just my thinking.

i accept that he has ability but what did he cost? as i remember it was 90 million plus and he is nowhere near worth that imo.

We all moan that pundits during Spurs games are always ex-Gooners, Pool, Utd, basically anyone that dislikes Spurs. It is so bad at Sky that I prefer Lee Dixon's views on US TV!

So what do Sky do? They wheel out Patrice Evra. A man so stupid, so childish, that he throws a strop on air when his team loses and says he never wants to work on Utd games again (OH THE IRONY), says he wants to rip up his contract and will only cover other teams... live on Sky! Incredible bias.

Surely there is some ex-Spur who has the articulacy and knowledge to provide colour commentary or punditry to the "massively high" levels expected by Sky?

Although I laughed like a drain all the way through this, I do have some empathy for the guy. We've all been there.

Same sort of entitled twerp as those seen over at Arsewipe Fan TV.

Between him and the bitchy half-time caller, not exactly speaking with accents I associate normally with Manchester. No, these are altogether different, the sound of FairWeatherfield United, more like what I've heard in the London suburban areas.

We all moan that pundits during Spurs games are always ex-Gooners, Pool, Utd, basically anyone that dislikes Spurs. It is so bad at Sky that I prefer Lee Dixon's views on US TV!

So what do Sky do? They wheel out Patrice Evra. A man so stupid, so childish, that he throws a strop on air when his team loses and says he never wants to work on Utd games again (OH THE IRONY), says he wants to rip up his contract and will only cover other teams... live on Sky! Incredible bias.

Surely there is some ex-Spur who has the articulacy and knowledge to provide colour commentary or punditry to the "massively high" levels expected by Sky?

That whole NBC production is quality. I miss it terribly now that DAZN has taken over here (Canadia) and sedated us in the blandness of the PL's in house production.

Can't remember which channel I watched it on, but at HT they had Louis Saha whingeing about everything, and Garry Stevens saying virtually nothing while giving us his poker face.

The other problem with Saha was that his whinge was so rapid and heavily accented that it was almost incoherent at times, many sentences were left unfini.

Back