• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be a difficult one, but if we can avoid the individual errors and controversial penalties we should be in with a very good chance.

I never expect to get anything from OT so when we have done, its been an absolute bonus.

I feel the same today, not because I dont think the team aren't good enough. I do, they are certainly better than Crystal Palace who give United a lesson (so it's possible), it's just of all the the teams that go there, it's Spurs that seem to get f'cked over the most.

I saw a stat saying in our last 14 League matches at OT there hasn't been a draw 11-3 to United in wins. My memory isnt the best anymore but I would say in at least 6 of those 11 defeats we have had a dodgy decision/penalty go against us, as well as the odd ball a yard over the line

I thought OGS said that Fernandes should be ok a couple days ago? Or is there more recent news?

Unfortunately one of my teams has already suffered at the hands of a team from Salford this weekend (bl@@dy Warrington Wolves, useless gits), so the omens aren't good for me.

Come on Spurs turn the weekend around

I never expect to get anything from OT so when we have done, its been an absolute bonus.

I feel the same today, not because I dont think the team aren't good enough. I do, they are certainly better than Crystal Palace who give United a lesson (so it's possible), it's just of all the the teams that go there, it's Spurs that seem to get f'cked over the most.

I saw a stat saying in our last 14 League matches at OT there hasn't been a draw 11-3 to United in wins. My memory isnt the best anymore but I would say in at least 6 of those 11 defeats we have had a dodgy decision/penalty go against us, as well as the odd ball a yard over the line

Kane picks ball out of net after scoring ..ref gives handball...

Thank **** Sonny made it!

Doherty rather than Aurier surprises me a little, though I guess Doherty played on Thurs. Sissoko rather than Winks similarly

Thank **** Sonny made it!

Doherty rather than Aurier surprises me a little, though I guess Doherty played on Thurs. Sissoko rather than Winks similarly

Coleman has a hamstrong problem so Mourinho is keeping Doherty fresh for Ireland's 3 games he will need to start

So:

On our left per that grpahic: Reguilon, Tubby, Son
On the right: Aurier, Sissoko, Lamela

Slight difference in threat!!!

Looks like we're packing the midfield a bit.

My prediction is will try to keep it tight, then see Doherty and Lucas on in the second half to stretch them down the right.

Come on Tottenham! Enough talent there to get 3 points.

Back