• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was there [emoji24]
Well we have blown a 3-goal lead at HT against a team from Manchester with 10 men before, so I never count my chickens. We need to get through the first 15 minutes after the break without conceding.

They will come out fired out, need to stay strong and pick them off on the counter when they tire. Def would keep an eye on Lamela and get Moura's pace on

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Ha ha never thought I was going to see that in a million years especially after getting a penalty given against us in the first minute. And Lamela getting Martial sent off goes some way to make up for all the dodgy decisions we have had to endure at OT over the years. Mendes from the halfway line and Gomes putting the ball down thinking it was a free kick and Nani slipping it in the net are just 2 that come to mind.

COYS

guessing its been said already - but what an absolutely cynical F**kwit Luke Shaw is. I can't believe he wasn't dismissed for that.

@milo - MOM Lloris.
Probably learnt from the man on the bench, who was promptly dismissed for an equally cynical but less harsh tackle.

Lol I had erased those from memory, but yes fully agree!
Ha ha never thought I was going to see that in a million years especially after getting a penalty given against us in the first minute. And Lamela getting Martial sent off goes some way to make up for all the dodgy decisions we have had to endure at OT over the years. Mendes from the halfway line and Gomes putting the ball down thinking it was a free kick and Nani slipping it in the net are just 2 that come to mind.

COYS

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back