• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real shame that we have this lot tomorrow and without Bale and Vinicius plus Son and GLC doubtful.

2 days to go in the transfer window and Utd have so far just bought 1 player and for an area of the pitch and type of player where they have adequate bodies (Pogba, Fernandes). If they don't sign a couple before Monday night Ole is risking the sack this season

Big game, since opening against a revitalized and dangerous Toffees

I think we are much better equipped now, mentally on a very positive upswing-whatever Mou has up his sleeve, the lads are buying into more and more

I can't wait to see our fullbacks join in the attacks as we pin them back and dominate midfield (fingers crossed)

I will keep an open mind on this match. Football is often decided by luck, player motivation, strategy, player quality and refereeing quality.

At Old Trafford, Man United have the advantage of us on one of those elements. We have the better tactician. I think we are just about equal on player quality. Luck and refereeing quality will determine this match.

Why did they schedule this game on the day of my wedding anniversary?

Every day is a celebration, the actual day is just a celebration of some legal contract. Explain it like that and I am sure you will be free to do what you want whenever you want!

I really do hate playing United. Whenever it feels like we have a bit of form or are slight favourites something bricky happens (like Pogba coming on and fluking that penalty)

We should let Bruno kick off the match with a penalty. Just to get it out the way early on.

Have they got any injuries to worry about?

Why did they schedule this game on the day of my wedding anniversary?
The real question is why did you get married in season? Has to be in the summer ideally in a no World Cup or Euros year!

If you have kids you should aim for the same, my son kindly waited a couple of weeks past his due date just to make sure his birthday won’t clash with the last week of the season / FA cup final!

happy anniversary btw :D

Last edited:
The real question is why did you get married in season? Has to be in the summer ideally in a no World Cup or Euros year!

If you have kids you should aim for the same, my so kindly waited a couple of weeks past his due date just to make sure his birthday won’t clash with the last week of the season / FA cup final!

July weddings...cant beat them, and you get the weather.

If you have kids you should aim for the same, my so kindly waited a couple of weeks past his due date just to make sure his birthday won’t clash with the last week of the season / FA cup final!

Excellent advice.

Back