• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad you're not our manager!! Try:

---------------------------Lloris------------------------------------

---Doherty--------Dier-----------Toby----------Reguilon

----------Winks----------Hojbjerg----------GLC---------------

----------Moura-----------Kane-------------Son---------------

A good manager always has his radar switched on for the latest developments:

Screen_Shot_2014-08-08_at_9.57.38_AM.0.png

Son has twanged his hamstring and LoCelso is suffering an undisclosed injury(hence his half-time subbing off Thursday and Mourinho's declaration he is a doubt for Sunday).

Both are questions marks that I observed in laying out my prospective starting 11.

A good manager always has his radar switched on for the latest developments:

Screen_Shot_2014-08-08_at_9.57.38_AM.0.png

Son has twanged his hamstring and LoCelso is suffering an undisclosed injury(hence his half-time subbing off Thursday and Mourinho's declaration he is a doubt for Sunday).

Both are questions marks that I observed in laying out my prospective starting 11.
All valid points but still doesn’t stop this being a brick OMT, next time I want my weekend ruined I know who to call.

Exactly .. fudging bookies probably wouldn't even take a bet on United getting a penalty against Spurs ..

Statistically proven, club that gets the most beneficial decisions against the club that gets the least +asshat handball rule ..

Made a rod for our own backs by dropping points v Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine already so really do need the points here

Everton performance was poor 100% but Saudi Sportswashing Machine....Did ya watch that game? Whilst we didn't score enough goals calling it a rod for our own backs made is clutching no?

Most of the time all clubs really need the points as there's not too many to go round! It's almost as if this could potentially be a must win if we are to win the title this season so we best get right to it.

Obviously we need to be wary of Utd. A game of tighter margins where we can flippantly giggle at two joke pens in a 7 -2 whereas it may not be so funny in a tight 1 - 0 situation if it doesn't favour us..People may have a go at him on here but if Pogba is on the pitch we don't seem to get close to him so that needs to be worked out as you don't want to give him free reign of the pitch.

Vibes seem good all round so it's probably time for a stale infuriating controversial loss bringing us all back to earth... :D

I hope to see the godly midfield trident of GLC, Ndombele and Hojberg but I expect to see the rather bricker Hojberg, Winks and GLC version. I think the first option is slightly to open for where Jose is at right now. I do expect that we will eventually see that as the go to setup but I think this game might have come just a tad bit too soon.

Hopefully Son is fit to play. Don’t think SK have any international’s so has two weeks off after.

Now for Bale to pop up on the bench as well!

Agree. A draw at home v Saudi Sportswashing Machine is 2pts dropped, You cant get them back but you can a way towards it by picking them up somewhere you would not normally expect to, and Old Trafford is probably a prime example of that.
You would probably have said 4pts from those 2 fixtures is about right (albeit a Home win/Away draw), so a win on Sunday would put us back on track.

A defeat is not the end of the world this early in the season, but I just dont want to see us put in another lifeless performance at OT that we have done so many times of late, barring those couple of notable exceptions a few seasons back.
If we play well, but they play better, then hey, not a lot you can do about that.

Oh yes, and it would be nice to get through 90plus minutes without getting screwed over by the handball rule
There was little chance of that happening, and now you've made it absolutely sure! Muppet!

Exactly .. fudging bookies probably wouldn't even take a bet on United getting a penalty against Spurs ..

Statistically proven, club that gets the most beneficial decisions against the club that gets the least +asshat handball rule ..
And now the refs are even told to judge it subjectively! That means every 50/50 will go in favour of united!

I would like to see us play three at the back at Utd. They are essentially a counter attacking side and we need pace in our CBs as well as numbers. Assuming Son and Lo Celso aren’t available, I would start with:

.........,,,,,,,,,,Lloris..............,,,....

........Tanganga.....Dier......Sanchez.....

Dogherty............Hoberg.........,,,,Reggie

...............NDombele ...Winks.............

......................Dele...................,..

.......................Kane.....................

The width would be provided by our full backs ( like days of old) we have creativity in Tubby ( shame no Lo Celso) We have solidity in midfield with PEH and Winks and we have two finishers on the pitch ( shame no Son or Bale).

Win 3-1.

Seen some talk about the handball rule being “softened”, is that an official thing now?

If so then odds on a Man Utd handball in the box not given for us.

However stilll think we can beat them even with the decisions in their favour.

Seen some talk about the handball rule being “softened”, is that an official thing now?

If so then odds on a Man Utd handball in the box not given for us.

However stilll think we can beat them even with the decisions in their favour.

It's worse, supposedly the FA has given guidance to "be a little more subjective", i.e. make sure United gets it, and others don't

This is the game i always want us to win more then any other (sadly we usually do not), i have family who are S/T at Utd and they are always on dog and bone taking the tinkle when we lose. :mad:

Agree. A draw at home v Saudi Sportswashing Machine is 2pts dropped, You cant get them back but you can a way towards it by picking them up somewhere you would not normally expect to, and Old Trafford is probably a prime example of that.
You would probably have said 4pts from those 2 fixtures is about right (albeit a Home win/Away draw), so a win on Sunday would put us back on track.

A defeat is not the end of the world this early in the season, but I just dont want to see us put in another lifeless performance at OT that we have done so many times of late, barring those couple of notable exceptions a few seasons back.
If we play well, but they play better, then hey, not a lot you can do about that.

Oh yes, and it would be nice to get through 90plus minutes without getting screwed over by the handball rule
I do not subscribe to "a defeat is not the end of the world this early in the season." It still counts as a defeat and it's points dropped. We can't assume we'll go on a tear after the first 10 games. Just look at last season's early results. We'd have been in the CL had we won a couple we dropped.

Back