• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool***

I met a Liverpool fan at the start of the week. He was very much defined by his football allegiance, it was one of the first things he told me about himself, even though I never asked. When I mentionned I was a Spurs fan he was straight at it telling me how they are gonna stuff us at the weekend.

So for my sake lads, please win. Just to shut up people like this.
They’re like fcuking vegans who have to announce their (admittedly much healthier) food choices at all times.

In an article by Shane Reid on Spurs Web, Kane is quoted as saying about the Man U victory " Sometimes we say to ourselves "Lets go for this from the kick-off today" and it worked well. From the start we were winning first and second balls and when we got it down, we kept it. We played some great football, created a lot of chances. It was a really good game for us and that has to be our focus for the rest of the season - try to match that".

Thank you, Harry. More of the same please against this lot.

More of what? Pressing or just playing well?

Lloris, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele, Aurier, Eriksen, Dele, Kane

Vorm, Dier, Trippier, Winks, Lamela, Son, Llorente

A loss at home to Arsenal meaning they complete a double over us? No f——king way. Not sure why any self respecting spurs fan would want that.

Yep. I have losing to the over bearing support that follows Liverpoo. But never take beating them over beating the Arse. Esepcially at home and at Wembley.

" Sometimes we say to ourselves: Lets go for this from the kick-off today"

How about just going for it every time from kick-off then, eh, Harry? :D

That's what worries me about this run of fixtures. It's just not possible to play at that level every game. This will be a test of Poch's management skill and an element of rotation.

I expect same team as against Man U, except perhaps 1-2 changes from the bench. Wanyama or Lamela stepping in. Perhaps Rose if he is match fit.

Winks, Alderweireld, Rose, Aurier will use Newport match to gain match fitness. Replay can be a blessing in disguise :)

these are days we look forward to, we have a great team, great results, competing with the best, and of course, a great manager !

Will be interesting to see how we set up, as we both play similarly with the high press, will poche tell the lads to be patient, sit and wait for the opportunities, then bomb forward ? We are strong enough, work hard enough to absorb their attacks, but we must take our opportunities when they come. I think we react well as a team when things don't go well, but WE MUST NOT LOSE

I expect same team as against Man U, except perhaps 1-2 changes from the bench. Wanyama or Lamela stepping in. Perhaps Rose if he is match fit.

Winks, Alderweireld, Rose, Aurier will use Newport match to gain match fitness. Replay can be a blessing in disguise :)

I think Poch might bring Aurier in for this one. We need to counteract their pace up front.

Possibly the hardest remaining game this season. We need to be smart and cynical defensively to make sure there's not too much space for them. They will struggle more to unlock a disciplined defence now Coutinho is gone.

Then we punish them on the counter.

And we probably need a bit of luck too. I'll be surprised if they don't get one or two big chances. We have the quality to get something from this game, but so do they obviously.

Three points on Sunday would be absolutely massive. We're still in the top four race even if we lose, but we'll likely be five points behind Chelski and Manure too then. A win at Anfield and it's Liverpool who are suddenly trailing in fifth.

Big big game, that calls for a little bit of this:

91-4GO0mQQL._SL1500_.jpg

Back