• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool ***

NLS

Gordon Durie
Only a day to go before one of our biggest ever league games and still no OMT so I thought I would start it.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reg. Hojberg, Sissoko. Moura, Lo Celso, Son. Harry...

Ndombele looked a bit off the pace against palace and I don't want him trying something risky on the edge of our box.. lo Celso is a safer option and has been playing well

Bergwyn still looks lacking in confidence. Moura is a big game player as we saw against Ajax...

COYS

Only a day to go before one of our biggest ever league games and still no OMT so I thought I would start it.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Dier, Reg. Hojberg, Sissoko. Moura, Lo Celso, Son. Harry...

Ndombele looked a bit off the pace against palace and I don't want him trying something risky on the edge of our box.. lo Celso is a safer option and has been playing well

Bergwyn still looks lacking in confidence. Moura is a big game player as we saw against Ajax...

COYS

Reported.

Where are the custard and the badgers? This should be the first thing on your mind when even contemplating doing an OMT.

COYS

tenor.gif

COYS
Jesus fudging christ! You could at least have fudging TRIED! WTF is this supposed to be? This abomination is borderline perma ban! I don't think you got one thing right from the OMT rules!
Hang your head in shame! No amount of badgers, Tom Jones or Goldblum can save this absolute brick show!
I'd just deactivate my account immediately if I were you @NLS

Sit back, defend, back four turning into a back 5, 6 or 7. Get close to their full backs.

If we can get Kane involved on the break I think we can definitely hurt them. I'm expecting their pressing to cause us problems though.

I think Fabinho is doing well as a centre back, but with Kane dropping deep they might lack the physical presence and defensive intensity of Fabinho in midfield to deal with Kane in those areas.

Definitely a game that can go either way and any way, but it's been years since we came up against Liverpool from a better starting point than this game.

COYS

If you are going to start it, start it, don't just sit there with your thumb up your ass, thinking you might do something sometime maybe...

tenor.gif

WTF?!?

This is probably the biggest game we've had since the CL final and this is the OMT? No badgers. No Goldblum. No Tom Jones. Not even some custard.

Oh OMT Gods...I bow before you and beg forgiveness. I know we are fudged but please keep the score below 6.

Hmmn, who needs conventions? A thread starter thinking outside the box, ploughing his own furrow....but hold on, wait a second... That is a strong candidate for the worst OMT ever seen anywhere. An abomination so complete that even the Book of Revelation doesn't come close. Doomed? We'll be lucky not to drop straight to the National League South...how can we appease the OMT Gods unless with lashings of drippy, sticky
upload_2020-12-15_10-3-27.jpeg upload_2020-12-15_10-5-14.jpegupload_2020-12-15_10-3-27.jpeg upload_2020-12-15_10-5-14.jpeg upload_2020-12-15_10-3-27.jpeg upload_2020-12-15_10-5-14.jpeg

We will set up the same way we did against the other top teams. If Kane and Son play well then we’ve got a chance of sneaking a win. Think it will be a draw personally. I worry they will be even more up for it because of Houllier passing away and wanting to put in a performance for him.

They have a lot of players out
I mean their injuries are now as bad as we have experienced in the past
Their front 3 is still their normal pick but their deity behind it is really stretched
Will be very interesting to see what they do at CB
This could be like the game at Wembley where Lovren excelled (for us)
Or it could be like last season;);):(:(

We will set up the same way we did against the other top teams. If Kane and Son play well then we’ve got a chance of sneaking a win. Think it will be a draw personally. I worry they will be even more up for it because of Houllier passing away and wanting to put in a performance for him.

That's all you dare call it, coming up against your beloved Liverpool? :ross:

They have a lot of players out
I mean their injuries are now as bad as we have experienced in the past
Their front 3 is still their normal pick but their deity behind it is really stretched
Will be very interesting to see what they do at CB
This could be like the game at Wembley where Lovren excelled (for us)
Or it could be like last season;);):(:(
I can usually figure out what your typos mean, but this one has me stumped.

Unless you actually worship Jordan Henderson. Which I would find rather...peculiar.

Back