• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Scara... Your lover at Uni was a scouser wasn't it and she dumped you because you wouldn't grow a tash and wouldn't make love to YNWA.

Man... she burned you!
No, I hate Liverpool because I did, not because I wouldn't. :(

Seriously though, closest I've ever got to fudging a scouser was a geordie (fortunately not all that close) and even then I had a really good scrub after.

Whilst we're on the subject, do you know what the sexiest thing a scouse bird can wear is?

180px-Ball_gag1.jpg

In all fairness I brought it up not as a means to poke fun at it - that is horrific and ridiculous. It was tragic and RIP anyone who died.... My point was the intolerable love-in that the club gets and just how loud and often obnoxious Liverpool fans are. They go on like the world owes them something and shout loudest from the rooftops.

Every year there is the same media circus over this yet you hear v little (if anything) about Bradford, Munich air disaster etc etc (i understand that the injustice revealed of the last few years has brought it to the fore a little more) . This whole outrage completely forgets the Heysel incident where very similar events took place and they were 100% responsible for deaths. In Isatambul (the night we hear about every other week) the stands were 20% over capacity due to their fans jumping the ticket barriers etc etc so lets get a few points straight when I hear outrage by critiquing their fans. Also there were numbers fights between liverpool fans at HT and the atmosphere was apparently sceptic (two very good friends eye witness accounts) yet all you hear is this legend of the fans singing YNWA.

Every year without fail they are predicted to finish above us even when our team was streets ahead - this is because half of the media are now of senior age where their biased glory hunting views are placed on us week after week. Every player gets vaunted as the next big thing and their manager praised to high heaven despite often looking out of his depth.

There is no fun poking here, just a general expression of annoyance at LFC, their fans and the media pot light they are constantly afforded. Yes its a sensitive issue but I believe i spoke about it as a way to support my argument. A lot of scouser fans are actually far far better than the glory hunting London based clams who harp on in my ear year after year. I think its the media love-in that hurts me the most.

The fact they constantly talking about challenging for league when they have done so twice in 25 years is absolutely intolerable and is symptomatic of the complete and utter free ride that this club gets. Constantly championed in everything they do yet mostly escape criticism for anything.
My comment was not aimed at you.

In all fairness I brought it up not as a means to poke fun at it - that is horrific and ridiculous. It was tragic and RIP anyone who died.... My point was the intolerable love-in that the club gets and just how loud and often obnoxious Liverpool fans are. They go on like the world owes them something and shout loudest from the rooftops.

Every year there is the same media circus over this yet you hear v little (if anything) about Bradford, Munich air disaster etc etc (i understand that the injustice revealed of the last few years has brought it to the fore a little more) . This whole outrage completely forgets the Heysel incident where very similar events took place and they were 100% responsible for deaths. In Isatambul (the night we hear about every other week) the stands were 20% over capacity due to their fans jumping the ticket barriers etc etc so lets get a few points straight when I hear outrage by critiquing their fans. Also there were numbers fights between liverpool fans at HT and the atmosphere was apparently sceptic (two very good friends eye witness accounts) yet all you hear is this legend of the fans singing YNWA.

Every year without fail they are predicted to finish above us even when our team was streets ahead - this is because half of the media are now of senior age where their biased glory hunting views are placed on us week after week. Every player gets vaunted as the next big thing and their manager praised to high heaven despite often looking out of his depth.

There is no fun poking here, just a general expression of annoyance at LFC, their fans and the media pot light they are constantly afforded. Yes its a sensitive issue but I believe i spoke about it as a way to support my argument. A lot of scouser fans are actually far far better than the glory hunting London based clams who harp on in my ear year after year. I think its the media love-in that hurts me the most.

The fact they constantly talking about challenging for league when they have done so twice in 25 years is absolutely intolerable and is symptomatic of the complete and utter free ride that this club gets. Constantly championed in everything they do yet mostly escape criticism for anything.

In Athens there were hundreds of them using forged or copied tickets to get in, leaving late arrivers stranded outside because someone was already in their seat (tickets were scanned upon entry).

They have no regard even for their fellow Liverpool supporters.

I've noticed the last couple of times at Anfield we've had a reduced allocation. Bit strange that we can't sell more tickets for one of the most high profile away games of the season. I realise the last couple of trips have been on tv, but even West Ham took more fans to Anfield than we did.

It's not that we couldn't have sold them it's that we never took the higher allocation - something which the club have come in to criticisim over in the past

It's not that we couldn't have sold them it's that we never took the higher allocation - something which the club have come in to criticisim over in the past

Could be they want us to pay for the whole allocation even if we don't sell out, so we go with a safer number. The last couple of rows they shouldn't be allowed to charge money for though. You don't get to see the match.

Back