• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

Eriksen has not played well today. Tbh the sub that worried me was dembele for soldado. Hope I'm wrong.

Let's face it, we are not blessed with an abundance of top players, Kane and Eriksen are the closest we have to a top player. Even if they play poorly, I do not understand taking either of them off, especially when the game was there to be won.

For all the good Poch has done you can't bring on a player like Paulinho in that kind of game. It's an error, simple as. The game passed him by.

Disappointing not to show more strength. Conceding 3 is poor. One off side goal for us. One peach of a goal.

A game of mistakes from officials and players. We simply made more of them.

A sloppy, jaded performance compared to the brilliance of the weekend... gutted to lose 4 on the trot to those gobby dippers :(

Really gutted with that result. Liverpool were there for the taking and didnt look anything special but we never looked like we were going to win that game at any point. Lots of nice passing here snd there but not enough penetration.

Paulinho - Why ? You keep Eriksen on because he has a late goal in him, why on earth do you take him off ? Lamela - well for every nice touch and pass there were 10 shocking monents of giving the ball away or poor decisions.

Gutted that it HAD to be him scoring and hate losing to THEM. But maybe this is a more realistic reflection of where we are at the moment. Back to earth with a disappointing but predictable bump :(

Here come the boo boys.

Seriously? If you criticize anything in a game then you are a boo boy? Jesus, get a grip.

We're going well overall for the season and we ain't consistent coz we're a young team. But there was some seriously spaz moments tonight from our boys.

Still well placed in the league and all of our toughest away games are out of the way imo.

Back